Dynamic zone indicators ... - page 106

mladen:
Yet another variation but this one is using the no lag double smoothed averages in order to smooth and calculate trend score. having that possibility, we have a total of 60 types of averages available in this calculation now (+ 20 types of prices) : Dynamic Double Zone Digital filters averages - trend score 2_1.ex4

looks good. thanks guys for the work you do

bokachi:
Hi Mladen and mrtools,

I was wondering if you could add arrows and lines to Dynamic zones Pa composite rsi 3 when all the lines are flat like the ones on the picture

Thanks in advance.

Hi Mladen,

Would you do my request at post #1039.

Thanks

mrtools:
Fabio.geraci, on the first post of this thread there is a pdf explaining about the dynamic zones and some uses for them,

Everybody should read it. Without it it is sure to trade the dz wrong

It is always good to know what an indicator calculates and what it is invented for, but trading DZ wrong? Really?

morro:
Everybody should read it. Without it it is sure to trade the dz wrong

morro,

can you put more light on your comments (Without it it is sure to trade the dz wrong ) i am fan of DZ/DDZ indies

regards

I think that dynamic zones idea is very simple (and that is why I like it so much) : instead of adapting indicators values, we are adapting some "critical" levels values. And that way, without changing indicators values in any way, we are having an adaptive indicator.

And not just that. Unbound indicators (like macd, for example) all of a sudden can use some levels for trading, which would not be possible without thinggs like dynamic zones

So, all in all. dynamic zones are making the levels (and the indicator) adaptive

mladen:
I think that dynamic zones idea is very simple (and that is why I like it so much) : instead of adapting indicators values, we are adapting some "critical" levels values. And that way, without changing indicators values in any way, we are having an adaptive indicator.

And not just that. Unbound indicators (like macd, for example) all of a sudden can use some levels for trading, which would not be possible without thinggs like dynamic zones

So, all in all. dynamic zones are making the levels (and the indicator) adaptive

Thanks for this simple explanation

steam1:
Dear Mladen, Any chance of upgrading Dynamic zones trend scalp 2 with MTF and averages Thank you Steam1

steam1

Here is a multi time frame version : dynamic_zones_trend_scalp_2_1.mq4

Averages version will be made later (this one uses t3)

steam1:
Hi Mladen, Just to note, When Dz trend scalp 2.1 is in MTF it stops my MT4, any solutions? Thanks

steam1

If you pay attention to the example picture above, it is a 1 hour dz trend scalp on a 30 minute chart. It works OK as you can see it

PS: I also tested the posted version and it works perfectly well. tested it with builds 840 and 910 - both are working OK

It should not depend on the build - maybe something with the settings