Dynamic zone indicators ... - page 50

mladen:
David If you are using it in metatrader, why don't you use the version that uses dll for dynamic zone calculation - it is much faster and less CPU intensive?

mladen,

I'm sorry I wasn't clearer in my request.

As we discussed in our recent pms, it's not for use on metatrader but on a different platform where the dll became an issue.

Thanks so much for all your help.

traderdp

David

traderdp:
mladen,

I'm sorry I wasn't clearer in my request.

As we discussed in our recent pms, it's not for use on metatrader but on a different platform where the dll became an issue.

Thanks so much for all your help.

traderdp

David

David

Did you see this indicator : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179662/page4 ?

mladen:
David Did you see this indicator : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179662/page4 ?

mladen,

Yes I did but it's not what I need. The dynamic zone on more average - mql.mq4 is just perfect for my purpose. Is it possible to create the 2 speed lines as I described in post #537? That's all I need just so it's a little faster.

thanks alot as always for all your efforts.

traderdp

David

traderdp:
mladen,

Yes I did but it's not what I need. The dynamic zone on more average - mql.mq4 is just perfect for my purpose. Is it possible to create the 2 speed lines as I described in post #537? That's all I need just so it's a little faster.

thanks alot as always for all your efforts.

traderdp

David

David

Dynamic zones depend on the value they are applied to (one more average in the case of dynamic zones one more average), If there are two OMAs on chart which one would be used for dynamic zones (since we can not use the both - the result would be anything but what is expected)?

PS: I made that DLL in order to make the dynamic zones calculation faster. Using mql does not make it posibble to make the DZ calculation (the one defined by Stendhall and Zamansky) faster

mladen:
David

Dynamic zones depend on the value they are applied to (one more average in the case of dynamic zones one more average), If there are two OMAs on chart which one would be used for dynamic zones (since we can not use the both - the result would be anything but what is expected)?

PS: I made that DLL in order to make the dynamic zones calculation faster. Using mql does not make it posibble to make the DZ calculation (the one defined by Stendhall and Zamansky) faster

mladen,

thank you for patiently educating me and I apologize for my lack of tech savy about these finer points. I appreciate everything you have done to try to help me and all the others on the forum.

Have a wonderful holiday season.

traderdp

David

Mladen, MrTools,

I was wondering if you could make a minor change to the dynamic zone CCI attached. It currently alerts when the CCI crosses the dz down from above or up from below. I was hoping it could alert when it first crosses up or down. Any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks for all you guys do!

nate1357:
Mladen, MrTools, I was wondering if you could make a minor change to the dynamic zone CCI attached. It currently alerts when the CCI crosses the dz down from above or up from below. I was hoping it could alert when it first crosses up or down. Any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks for all you guys do!

nate1357

Was going to ask for the source you are using Anyway, here is a version which you can specify all the types of arrows and alerts you want to have. "OnZoneExit" would be when upper line is crossed up and when lower line is crossed down. "OnZoneEnter" would be when upper line is crossed down or when lower line is crossed up. This way you can have any combination of alerts and arrows you want to see

This is the double dynamic zone jurik pcci with divergence and alerts with a jurik pcci T3 signal line added.

Dynamic zones polychromatic momentum made compatible with the new metatrader 4 too

Dynamic zones jpcci with t3 pcci ma signal line, this version compatible with the new metatrader.

Reason: