Elite indicators :) - page 1204

mahessara:
Dear Mladen , can you make this indicator work on latest mt4 build version?

and may i know are the ttm ssa bars are repaint or not?

Thanks

mahessara

If the SSA is not end-point version of ssa, it recalculates. Only the end-point ssa version do not recalculate

Here are these for now (upgraded to new mt4) :

supertrend_nrp__alerts_nmc.mq4 tdi_smoothed__alerts_nmc.mq4

Thanks Mladen, very fast respond. God bless

One more request Mladen , can you make an arrow and alert for this ssa normalized flat indicator when the MA is cross below 0.0? Thanks

mahessara:
One more request Mladen , can you make an arrow and alert for this ssa normalized flat indicator when the MA is cross below 0.0? Thanks

mahessara

That SSA is recalculating (repainting). Any signals or alerts on a recalculating indicator are not what you would expect (for one, they can happen way back and not on a current or first closed bar), and SSA as such should not be used in signaling/alerting mode

Added a smoothing and double smoothing option(if smooth > 0) to the advanced step rsi with floating levels.

advanced_steprsi__smoothing__fls__alerts__arrows.ex4

okay mladen, btw you said in the last reply to me that end point ssa is not recalculating (repainting). may i know is that you have ssa normalized indicator and ttm ssa bars indicator that use ssa end point in their calculation? Thanks a lot

mahessara:
okay mladen, btw you said in the last reply to me that end point ssa is not recalculating (repainting). may i know is that you have ssa normalized indicator and ttm ssa bars indicator that use ssa end point in their calculation? Thanks a lot

mahessara

i guess this one is latest end point ver of that with alerts.

regards

ssa_normalized_end-pointed_amp_alert_advanced.mq4

mntiwana:

mahessara

i guess this one is latest end point ver of that with alerts.

regards

ssa_normalized_end-pointed_amp_alert_advanced.mq4

thanks mntiwana, do you have the ttm ssa bars that end pointed too? thanks in advance

mahessara:
thanks mntiwana, do you have the ttm ssa bars that end pointed too? thanks in advance

there are ttm ssa bars but i dont have an end point of that,i dont know if exist.

Reason: