Dynamic zone indicators ... - page 105

Can I ask you a kind of personal question?

Well here goes.

What is the significance of your avatar? Bullfighter on a cliff? The Marvel yellow cape crusader?

Just curious, but respectful!

Ricardo

Mladen

Feel free to tell me to buzzzzzz offffff

Pipsycho:
Can I ask you a kind of personal question?

Well here goes.

What is the significance of your avatar? Bullfighter on a cliff? The Marvel yellow cape crusader?

Just curious, but respectful!

Ricardo

Ricardo

That is very similar to one of the paintings/drawings of my daughter when she was younger (now she is a true expert - some of her paintings are astonishing, and she is still just 13) - that is the main reason I chose it

Pipsycho:
Mladen

Please tell me whether Dynamic cycle explorer repaints. Just because I got some weird results, but I think it's my fault.

Besides, is it possible to add multicolor and alerts on tops and bottoms of the cycle?

That would improve even further something that's already brilliant.

Thank you very much

Ricardo

Ricardo,

Check these dew posts for clarification : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179807/page71

Mladen

Thank you for your candure.

You are a proud father aside from being a genius coder. Respect!!! I'm still only one of those. Guess which!!!

Please convey my admiration to your daughter.

As to the DCE I really enjoyed the words you sugested.

Nonetheless, for estimation I found the application of 3 DCE to be very rewarding, almost to the point providing signals.

In that case, can you please add the functions I asked previously?

Thank you so much

Ricardo

Files:

This is Dynamic Double Zone Digital filters smoothed - trend score with nrp slope coloring, also with the newest price options added and made more user friendly.

dynamic_double_zone_digital_filters_smoothed_-_trend_score_2.mq4

A variation on the previous indicator : this one can use any if the 30 types of averages and all can be "simple" or "double" (that way there is a combination of 60 types of smoothing) : dynamic_double_zone_digital_filters_averages_-_trend_score_2.ex4

Yet another variation but this one is using the no lag double smoothed averages in order to smooth and calculate trend score. having that possibility, we have a total of 60 types of averages available in this calculation now (+ 20 types of prices) : Dynamic Double Zone Digital filters averages - trend score 2_1.ex4

mladen:

secretcode

Here is a version that has one more option - linesOnFixed05Level : dynamic_zones_pa_composite_rsi_3_1_mtf__lines.mq4

If it that option is set to true, then level 0.5 is checked and the line is drawn on that level cross (and alerted). If it is set to false (default) then it works as before - when the dynamic zone middle level ("dynamic zero level") is crossed

better refrase it, could you ;et me know where i can educate myself in the use of dynamic zones indicators, please?

fabio.geraci:
better refrase it, could you ;et me know where i can educate myself in the use of dynamic zones indicators, please?

Fabio.geraci, on the first post of this thread there is a pdf explaining about the dynamic zones and some uses for them,

Reason: