Globis forex - page 7

what is the minimum amount should i start the account with ? (USD)

unable to download sofware

I find that I am unable to run RAS software/ NSIS error

Installer integrity check has failed. Common causes include incomplete download and damaged media. Contact the istallers author to obtain a new copy

Has anyone had this problem ?

Just 1 suggesion to you: go to live support, create the ticket for general or technical deparment and receive the files to install them manually (there are 3 files only - 1 EA and 2 library files).

traco1:
what is the minimum amount should i start the account with ? (USD)

That is your decision but make sure you have enough to handle drawdowns ... the signal provider said they would hold up to 20-30% floating drawdown. I have not seen that yet, but you should be prepared. Use very small lot sizes per trade.

mandelmus:
the signal provider said they would hold up to 20-30% floating drawdown. I have not seen that yet, but you should be prepared. Use very small lot sizes per trade.

Well said!

In regard to the RAS_EA, if I want to trade a maximum of 0.10 lot size per trade on a mini account the "buyer_lots_max_per_trade" option should be set to "0.10", correct?

mandelmus:
In regard to the RAS_EA, if I want to trade a maximum of 0.10 lot size per trade on a mini account the "buyer_lots_max_per_trade" option should be set to "0.10", correct?

Yes, that should do the work.

Hello,

Every second I am getting a ordersend error: 130 - invalid stops. What can I do to fix this problem?

Edit: it stopped now.

Hi ,

it seems like the mt4i-site is down,

does anyone know details about that?

Rippes:
Hi ,

it seems like the mt4i-site is down,

does anyone know details about that?

We have added a new stat feed for now at

MT4Live.com - Share Your MT4 Statements Free

But we may try out Myfxbook too

Reason: