Globis forex - page 3

Thanks for your reply..

Can someone please confirm the lot multiplier Q, I've put 0.05 (with the aim of giving me 0.01 lots). Is this correct? Thanks!

mpat89:
Thanks for your reply.. Can someone please confirm the lot multiplier Q, I've put 0.05 (with the aim of giving me 0.01 lots). Is this correct? Thanks!

You can alter it with the "buyer_lots_max_per_trade" option set to "0.01" instead of "9999.0"

Is this a clone of your system?!

Hello.

As subscriber of your system at RAS, I'd like to know if this new RAS signal service (still under approval) here at Hotpip | Rent a Signal and on forex-tsd forum at https://www.mql5.com/en/forum, is in some way related (affiliate?) to you or your service.

You'll easily notice that its system description as well as its personal web site (plus the mt4i.com account shown) are almost equal to yours, so, please, explain this very weird situation, thanks.

ZioB

sub confirmation

Hi I have just subscribed but have received no e-mail confirmation from yourself ( globis) or RAS even though your subscription is showing as activated on my account. Is this correct and how do I know everything is set up correctly?

Regards

Peter.

Clone for this signal?

GLOBIS FOREX | Rent a Signal

if you need - let me know on this thread.

Clone? No, thanks!

Hello ND.

I don't need any clone of Globis Forex signals, thanks, I only want to know FROM GLOBIS FOREX GUYS, if the RAS service I point out in my previous post is in some way affiliate or related with the original Globis Forex service, because they copied almost all things from Globis (please, check by your self at the links I put in my earlier post!).

Still awaiting for Globis Forex answer....

ZioB

newdigital:
Clone for this signal?

GLOBIS FOREX | Rent a Signal

if you need - let me know on this thread.

petersurrey:
Hi I have just subscribed but have received no e-mail confirmation from yourself ( globis) or RAS even though your subscription is showing as activated on my account. Is this correct and how do I know everything is set up correctly?

Regards

Peter.

Hello Peter,

We have your subscription, but note that when you subscribe to a signal you should get an e-mail from RAS and not from us. If you see our signal at your subsciptions page your will be fine.

We are looking forward to make lots of pips in this month too.

ZioBoje:
Hello ND.

I don't need any clone of Globis Forex signals, thanks, I only want to know FROM GLOBIS FOREX GUYS, if the RAS service I point out in my previous post is in some way affiliate or related with the original Globis Forex service, because they copied almost all things from Globis (please, check by your self at the links I put in my earlier post!).

Still awaiting for Globis Forex answer....

ZioB

Hello ZioB,

sorry for the delay, but we were off for this weekend.

We don't see any major resemblance with the signal you pointed out. Yeah we had similar trades, but we can assure you that we have no connection to "Hotpip" signals. Period.

It looks like Hotpip is mostly a scalper with lots of 10 pips trade, which is nice, but we trade much different.

No connection with Hotpip Forex?!.....

Mmmm...

Ok, please, take a look at the performance you (say) achieved on 2009 here at Globis Forex - Performance and then move to Hotpip web site and look at their (claimed) 2009 performance here at Hotpip Forex - Performance.

You'll see the same EXACT figures (at the pip!), my friends...

Still anything weird guys?.....

Someone here is not saying the truth, or do you think we are all here no experience - young 18th years old unable to understand when someone try to kidding us?!

Maybe when you become a RAS seller, they also offer you to build your own web site, but, at least, try to put different numbers for your "past performance", it's a matter of respect for those (like me) pay you the monthly subscription, as well as matter of honesty and professionalism.

ZioB

globisforex:
Hello ZioB,

sorry for the delay, but we were off for this weekend.

We don't see any major resemblance with the signal you pointed out. Yeah we had similar trades, but we can assure you that we have no connection to "Hotpip" signals. Period.

It looks like Hotpip is mostly a scalper with lots of 10 pips trade, which is nice, but we trade much different.

ZioBoje:
Mmmm...

Ok, please, take a look at the performance you (say) achieved on 2009 here at Globis Forex - Performance and then move to Hotpip web site and look at their (claimed) 2009 performance here at Hotpip Forex - Performance.

You'll see the same EXACT figures (at the pip!), my friends...

Still anything weird guys?.....

Someone here is not saying the truth, or do you think we are all here no experience - young 18th years old unable to understand when someone try to kidding us?!

Maybe when you become a RAS seller, they also offer you to build your own web site, but, at least, try to put different numbers for your "past performance", it's a matter of respect for those (like me) pay you the monthly subscription, as well as matter of honesty and professionalism.

ZioB

Woooow!

Now, THAT IS HUGE!

They have the exact copy of our site! Wooow!

We are very frustrated about this...

We'll try to take some action on this!

Thank you for bringing it to our attention!

Reason: