Globis forex - page 2

Ras out of sink

If you check globis forex mt4i page and his ras order page there are 2 orders that are not in sink the admin needs to check his RAS something is wrong here. and we have 6 open orders that are not being managed while this error is in play.

His mt4i page is having 7 open trades.

RAS website is having 6 open trades.

1 trade is missing on RAS website:

17177404 2010.01.25 12:15 buy 0.10 audjpy 82.015 0.000 0.000 81.369 0.00 0.00 0.00 -50.68

may be: his RAS EA was disconnected in this time, or this trade is having different magic number.

Anyway - it is related to the vendor, his settings of RAS EA and so on. Because RAS EA (if woring) - sending all the trades from metatrader.

newdigital:
His mt4i page is having 7 open trades.

RAS website is having 6 open trades.

1 trade is missing on RAS website:

17177404 2010.01.25 12:15 buy 0.10 audjpy 82.015 0.000 0.000 81.369 0.00 0.00 0.00 -50.68

may be: his RAS EA was disconnected in this time, or this trade is having different magic number.

Anyway - it is related to the vendor, his settings of RAS EA and so on. Because RAS EA (if woring) - sending all the trades from metatrader.

We are very sorry for the mixup!

Yes, we had a problem with RAS EA, since our metatrader key was changed, and we haven't noticed it in time. Fortunately this day was a low volume day so we didn't trade much.

Again, sorry for this.

For those subscribers who have been charged with the old fee, we advise to contact RAS support and ask for a partial refund of the $70 fee.

Another advice is to unsubscribe from the signal before your period-end-time, and re-subscribe with the lower fee.

Hi globisforex,

I am interested in subscribe your signal, but before I would like to know some essential information about how that is going to work...

If I subscribe your signal, I will need to keep my computer and metatrader account ON during all day to be abble to receive your signals?

Can you please give me a few more details how the signal is going to work in my account.

Thanks on advance for you time.

jaoliveira:
Hi globisforex,

I am interested in subscribe your signal, but before I would like to know some essential information about how that is going to work...

If I subscribe your signal, I will need to keep my computer and metatrader account ON during all day to be abble to receive your signals?

Can you please give me a few more details how the signal is going to work in my account.

Thanks on advance for you time.

We recommend to run your MT4 on a VPS server because we are placing trades all day (Europe, New York, Asia). We are using forexvps.com

Lots of users are complaining about RAS EA, because it delays some trades, and entry and exit points are not the same as at the vendor.

In our opinion we think that this problem is mostly with those vendors and users who are scalping the market with 5-10 pips of profit target and they get slippage or different spread at different brokers, so these few pips get missed lots of the time. No trade copier can be totally perfect because of these differences of the brokers, but even with the same broker there could be problems.

Our trades are not targeted for scalping, we like to take mostly 20-30-50-80 pips with one trade, so our subscribers accounts should be about 80% at least the same as ours.

Also please understand that drawdown is part of our trading! Read about it in on our website or on RAS website.

Hi,

If I start with 500 GBP what is the suggested lot size? I figure it would be 0.01 lots for 500 USD so perhaps 0.016 lots for 500 GBP (not sure if my broker allows this, if not I'd just round down)... what do you think?

Also, RAS shows $9k profit but your MTi stats show $5-6k... how come?

Sorry for flooding this thread. Just wondering if you could clarify RAS EA settings I need to change. I've done the lots multiplier as 0.05 (0.2 * 0.05 = 0.01). My username and pass-key are in. Anything else? Start hours and stuff like that seem to be there, do I need to change anything from default?

Once that's clarified I will subscribe and see how it goes for a month or two.

buyer = true

power_on = true

Besides, if you subscribed to more then 1 signal - read this post: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179175/page46

mpat89:
Hi, If I start with 500 GBP what is the suggested lot size? I figure it would be 0.01 lots for 500 USD so perhaps 0.016 lots for 500 GBP (not sure if my broker allows this, if not I'd just round down)... what do you think?
mpat89:
Also, RAS shows $9k profit but your MTi stats show $5-6k... how come?

Your 500 GBP should go fine with 0.01 microlots, however we recommend 0.01 for at least 1000 account.

The RAS tracker shows different profit because at first time we used another account with different broker when we started the signals.

Reason: