i would need to see the source for exact reason but I am guessing that you omitted the first parameter (the TimeFrame). So posting here a simple EA (just retrieving the value of the first buffer) with a call to cci-nrp-mtf-advanced from an EA as an example of what I think is the most eficient way to use it (it is just a sugestion of course )
Thank you very much for the ultrafast response. Time frame is setting to "NULL" in both the two initial settings. But even if I change to fixed e.g. "60" it does not change the fact.. To my great regret I can not publish the source code, because while I do not have. I use software kreating EA. May prepare the EA will help shed some light into the problem? Thanks in advance.
Don't forget that the first parameter of the cci-nrp-mtf-advanced indicator is string (see the call to it in the example : I used "" in the first parameter - if I set it to numeric value (0) then it does what happens to you)
O my God! I must have been blind to! That's it. Thank you very much!!
Don't worry, happens to everybody (man when I think of some errors I was looking for )
Now go and continue the good work :):)
Hi guys, I try to integrate the allaverages 2.5-Indi in an EA. I actually thought when Buffer 1 "Up" is null and Buffer2 "Dn" is 1, then draws the indicator "Tomato"line. If both buffers "Up" and "Dn" are equal to NULL then draws the indicator yellow line. And for the output of the MA-values it uses buffer "MA "? I get in debug at all 3 buffers only zerro's return values?. Does anyone have any idea? Thanks in advance.
The Idea of EA.
1.Trading occurs at the Color signals of Allaverages2.5, at the time of the change of direction indicator, let up (changing color of the indicator from red to yellow, to infer fraudulent deal Buy (it is imaginary, not real, or if you find it easier to simply expose the 2 lines one as if the profit of the transaction, the other line - the stop-loss deals with fixed parameters, for example EURUSD at 20 pip ).
2. Just at this moment we establish order sell stop at a stop-loss imaginary transactions (SL1 = 30 pip, TP1 = 50 pip) , then there is a pending order expose the opposite direction crossing indicator. If a fraudulent deal (which is aimed in the direction indicator) as if locked in profits, then delete the pending order sell stop and wait for the next signal. That is, we will not trade in such cases and remove all orders!
3. If a fraudulent deal as it closes the stop-loss, is opening pending Sell orders , at this point again at the level established by the stop-loss orders are already open (the real Sell) expose another pending order Buy stop (SL2 = 30 pip, TP2 = 30-40 pip), which is 1.5 times greater than our real Sell-Order.
4. If triggered Sell-Order closes on profit, buy stop order must be delete , and we go forward to the next signal (the color change). If, however, again, triggered stop-loss, but only on the real sell, it opens a pending order Buy . After the closing of orders (in any combination: anti-profit, stop-stop) will not open and not set up any orders, and wait for the next signal Allaverages (changing its color).
5. If after the closing 10-hour candles, 2-nd order has not been activated, remove it !
Some Image description:
1. Consider the rectangle number 1 - green:
Allaverage indicator changes color from green to yellow, at the close of the first white candle in the rectangle (left) opens the first left black candle, we place imaginary SellStop-Order with a profit and stop-loss of 20 pips ( the imaginary Orders are not shown ). At the same distance from the opening 20 pips of imaginary orders (at the opening of the first black candle), place pending orders Buy Stop one with a profit of TP1-50 pips and stop-loss SL1 - 30 pips. Because Imaginary deal was closed in imaginary take-profit, then, respectively, and Buy Stop order 1, we delete!
2. Consider the rectangle number 2 - pink:
Allaverages changes its color from red to yellow, at the close of the second white candle in the rectangle (left), opens third black candle, we place imaginary Buy Stop with a profit and stop-loss of 20 pips (the imaginary Orders are not shown) . At the same distance from the opening 20 pips of imaginary orders (at the opening of a second black candle), place pending a Sell Stop order with a profit of TP1-50 pips and stop-loss SL1 - 30 pips. Because imaginary Order was not closed in imaginary take-profit a Sell Stop1 order was opened! But the price has not reached a few pips to take-profit, the price turned and Order was closed by stop-loss 1. But at the time of Opening Order Sell Stop 1, was set Buy Stop order 2 with its stop and profit (SL2 = 30 pips, TP2 = 30-40 pips). This Buy Stop order 2 was open at the close of Sell Stop Order 1. And the volume of transactions Buy Stop 2 in 1.5 bigger than Sell Stop 1.
3. At the time of trading on a series of transactions in a pink rectangle, just a change of color Allaverages from green to yellow - a rectangle with number 3 - blue.
At the closing of the first black candles and opening of the 2nd Black Candle, we expose an imaginary deal to sell and set aside an order to buy - Buy Stop 1. This order is activated, does not reach Takeprofit, will be closed by Stop loss1, immediately activated Sell Stop order 2 (in 1,5 times larger volume), but it also closes by the stop-loss.
4. At the time of trade transaction 2 and 3, there is still the SPE signal - green rectangle in blue.
At the opening of the 2-nd white candle, set a Sell Stop order (at the level of stop-loss imaginary transactions), but because imaginary deal was closed on profits, then the Order is removed!
Unfortunately it won't work that way
The only reliable way for "All averages" is to test the values of the chosen average itself (if current > previous and current < previous) so to test the first buffer current and previous values
Thank you, Mladen.
I want to make an EA by using SSA of price indicator.
but problem is this indicator is too heavy and back test is extremely slow.
it takes 2 weeks to test 10 years back test.
I want to ask you that is it possible to make this indicator working without DLL ???
if it possible could you make it for me please.......
I appreciate your great work. thank you very much.