Avalanche - page 179

John, could you please repeat the example with the calculation of the optimum corridor. Which resulted in your corridor being just over 40 pips in EUR/USD. I don't remember the calculations, and now I can't find them.

JonKatana >>:

Например - канал шириной 40 пунктов, первый ордер открываем Buy.

Срабатывает после первого разворота второй ордер Sell. В MT4 имеем -40 убытка, висящего на верхнем ордере, в MT5 - убыток в 40 пунктов уже фиксируется и открывается ордер Sell.

Цена совершает второй разворот, проходит обратно до границы канала и немного выходит за нее (на 10 пунктов). В MT5 фиксируется второй убыток в -40 пунктов и открывается третий ордер - Buy, а в MT4 убыток от первого ордера (-40) превратился в прибыль +10 пунктов - ведь мы его не зафиксировали, а цена вернулась обратно и вышла за внешнюю границу коридора! Это я и имел в виду.

Насчет лишнего разворота уже писал несколько раз - читайте внимательнее.

Do you have any idea what nonsense you're writing? Just don't put a stop in MT5 and you'll be exactly the same. You're giving a paradoxical example. That is, in MT4 you don't put a stop and the order just goes this way and that way, where the price goes, and in MT5 you put a stop loss? Then don't set a stop on MT5 and it will be the same!

And if you are writing about the triggering of the 2nd order. Then in MT5 you will have 1-3 and you will have only 2 lots open! And in MT4 you will have 3+1. And when the price goes back to the opposite side, in MT5 you will have a loss on the first order 1 * 40 = 400 Bacs, and two open orders 2 * 40 = 800. That is, the loss will be 1200. And in MT4 the first lot will be in 0, but we opened an order for 3 lots, and they will be in the red! Get 3 * 40 = 1200! Just like in MT5. There's no difference!!! Get some theory, moron!!! And that's the kind of shit that's going to happen with all the flips!

Give me any flip pattern in MT5 and I'll prove to you that it will be exactly the same in MT4. The result in terms of money for the depo will be identical. There won't be any unnecessary turnovers, there won't be any faster time-to-buy, there won't be any margin increase, there won't be any volume increase! Everything will be the same. So everything you wrote about the difference and advantages between MT4 and MT5 is a theoretician's bullshit... let's face it, a very shitty theoretician!

JonKatana >>:

И сколько раз ее приводить? Я уже привел ее:

А пока вам - ваши слова:

And where does it say that I opened today? I repeat for morons... I said in rubles to avoid confusion as you started talking in rubles. I don't know what the fuck you're talking about in rubles.
So you're lying, I didn't say that I opened it today. I didn't say that I opened at all. And your bullshit about rubles and numbers. Don't give me your delusions. You told me I opened it today... show me that quote. I could have checked it 10 years ago and said today, so what? Does it necessarily mean I opened it today? No such quote means you're lying.

I have a proposition for you two to chase. The dumb one who's North plays for quantity, the other one who's kind of smart for quality - and you get behind the guy

sever29 >>:

Джон, не мог бы ты повторить пример с расчетом оптимального корридора. В результате чего у тебя он вышел чуть больше 40 пп. по евра/баксу. Не понмню расчеты, да щас уже и не найдешь.

Set a daily period on the chart, add an Average True Range indicator with a period of 30 (month), 90 (quarter) or as you see fit. I recommend 30. Then we divide the value it will show in its window by 3, and that will be the channel width we will be looking for. You can divide it by 4 or 2 - but the optimum value is probably one third of the average daily price movement for the month.

For example, for EURUSD the indicator shows a daily moving average of 120 pips over a period of 30. Divided by 3, we get a channel width of 40 pips.

JonKatana писал(а) >>

Set a daily period on the chart, add an Average True Range indicator with a period of 30 (month), 90 (quarter) or as you see fit. I recommend 30. Then we divide the value it will show in its window by 3, and that will be the channel width we will be looking for. You can divide it by 4 or 2 - but the optimum value is probably one third of the average daily price movement for the month.

For example, for EURUSD the indicator shows a daily moving average of 120 pips over a period of 30. If we divide it by 3, we obtain the channel width of 40 pips.

>> thanks

sever29 >>:

спс

Give me an answer, or you'll remain a misunderstanding in this world

probeGal писал(а) >>

Give me an answer, or your being here will remain a misunderstanding.

What are you talking about?

sever29 >>:

ты о чем

About you

probeGal писал(а) >>

>> About you.

>> you want to talk.

Reason: