Requests & Ideas - page 461

mrtools:

Abel added the latest averages and arrows with the display options.

volatility_quality_-_zero_line_averages_bars.ex4

Dearest MRTOOLS,

so kind of you for the new averages, pretty ,the endless line of averages,growing day by day,it self along with all other tools where possible.:).

regards

mladen:
That (improving it) would prove to be harder than we think

Yes for sure.

mrtools:

Thank you. That’s very kind of you, mrtools

mladen:
That (improving it) would prove to be harder than we think

It would help me a lot if you please add a small horizontal line in the candle at the moment when the adx changes between colours?? The line does not have to be large, just big enough to see it through the candle and off course must be horizontal so as to get the exact value upon which it changed. Thanking you in advance, the version I use is the Wilder's DMI Book Alerts nmc2, however, I do not have the mq4 file but I did get this version from this very forum. Thanks again.

Happy New Year to all!!!!!!!

Hello guys! Happy new year! wish you a ''green'' 2016 and all the best to you and your families... dear mladen or mr tools, i have this ssa macd but its heavy for the cpu when i apply it in many charts... can you please check it or make it with limit bar option? thanks in advance...

bb_macd_cct_ssa.mq4

Files:

Alex Demo:
Hello guys! Happy new year! wish you a ''green'' 2016 and all the best to you and your families... dear mladen or mr tools, i have this ssa macd but its heavy for the cpu when i apply it in many charts... can you please check it or make it with limit bar option? thanks in advance... bb_macd_cct_ssa.mq4

Alex Demo

Regardless of the limitation, it will have to calculate at least NumberOfBars bars, so, ot much can be done. That is the nature of the SSA

mrtools:

Hi mrtools

Can I request you to please convert this indicator to histogram version

Thanks

tora:

Hi mrtools

Can I request you to please convert this indicator to histogram version

Thanks

Tora, to a bar type histogram?

mrtools:
Tora, to a bar type histogram?

Like this mrtools https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general