Requests & Ideas - page 459

mladen:
That system is highly subjective (without strict math rules). Without the strict rules (based on estimation as it is described there), EA can not work

Hello,

sorry if there was a missunderstanding. I wasn't applying to get an EA out of this. I was just wondering if there is an indicator of Williams A/D with second buffer option for adding custom moving average in a seperate window as well.

abel:

Hello Mrtools

Would you please add "custom timeframe to use" to this beautiful indicator

Thanks

Abel, added the custom time frame option.

hilow_channel_jurik_double_smooth_2_1.ex4

mrtools:

Abel, added the custom time frame option.

hilow_channel_jurik_double_smooth_2_1.ex4

Sorry mrtools...could you please check again, the option of "Lines width and Bars width" wasn't working correctly

I hope you can fix it..Thanks

abel:

Sorry mrtools...could you please check again, the option of "Lines width and Bars width" wasn't working correctly

I hope you can fix it..Thanks

No Abel, I'm sorry seem to be brain dead lately , this version should be working correctly

hilow_channel_jurik_double_smooth_2_2.ex4

Hello Mladen or Mr. Tools,

I searched the forum but couldnt find a simplified or early version of volty channel stop or namely "atr stops indicator" if i am not wrong (non smoothed version) which works with the new versions of mt4.

I look for the earlier version of the attached indicator which only has 3 inputs "price, atr length and kv" and the alert parameters in the inputs tab. Can you please check your repository for such an early version.

Happy new year!

Hi mandagozu81,

i have not heard about atr stop,may be there is one,here is your required one with every thing you asked and mtf and histo (SW} ver too along with,ability to envelop too,all two nmc capable,picture with default setting,possibly help you.

regards

Volty Channel Stop mtf.mq4

Volty Channel Stop mtf sw.mq4

leppozdrav:

Hello,

sorry if there was a missunderstanding. I wasn't applying to get an EA out of this. I was just wondering if there is an indicator of Williams A/D with second buffer option for adding custom moving average in a seperate window as well.

Hello Leppozdrav, found this version of Williams AD and added the ma.

Williams_Accumulation_Distribution + Ma.mq4

mrtools:

No Abel, I'm sorry seem to be brain dead lately , this version should be working correctly

hilow_channel_jurik_double_smooth_2_2.ex4

it seems you need a vacation, mrtools and thank you, i really appreciate your help

Hi everyone, compliments of the season!!!!

I have been lurking around for a while but only now decided to officially join the forum. The forum is absolutely amazing, there is a wealth of knowledge and useful resources here to make trading easier. I have been using the Wilder's DMI Book Alerts nmc 2 found on the link below and this may seem like a dumb question to ask and I do not know if it can be done but I am wondering if it is possible to alter the ADX slope a bit to show the colour change one candle earlier, example in the image attached you will see 4 pairs of red vertical lines, the colour of the ADX changes from white to grey on the second, red vertical line for all 4 pairs of lines and I think it would work rather well if it were to show the colour change on the first red vertical line. Please let me know if this can be done and if it cannot maybe you all can share some ideas on how to make using the ADX better for trading.

Thank you in advance

Files:
adx.jpg  112 kb
Reason: