Requests & Ideas - page 459

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
leppozdrav:
Hello Forex TSD members!

This is my first post and I want to thank all for great contribution to this forum.

I recently came across the Jake Bernstein trading strategy, which I find very interisting.

He is using Williams Acumullation Distribution indicator combined with Simple moving average (period 57). I would like to use that indicator as well. However when i put built in AD indicator on my metatrader chart it works fine, but when i put an overlay of Simple moving average, I don't get quite the same results like Jake Bernstein when comparing with his charts.

My guess is that because I would need a SMA of Acumullation Distribution and not just normal SMA over the indicator, So my request would be, if someone could modify the indicator of Acumullation DIstribution so it can show moving average of Acumullation Distribution and if it can be adjustable regarding the periods even better.

Here is the link that is explaining his strategy: http://2chimps.com/2012/6TIMINGTRIGGERS.mp4/index.html

If anyone could help me here on this topic I would be realy thankful.

kindly!

That system is highly subjective (without strict math rules). Without the strict rules (based on estimation as it is described there), EA can not work

lppozdrav
lppozdrav  

lppozdrav
lppozdrav  
mladen:
That system is highly subjective (without strict math rules). Without the strict rules (based on estimation as it is described there), EA can not work

Hello,

sorry if there was a missunderstanding. I wasn't applying to get an EA out of this. I was just wondering if there is an indicator of Williams A/D with second buffer option for adding custom moving average in a seperate window as well.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
abel:

Hello Mrtools

Would you please add "custom timeframe to use" to this beautiful indicator

Thanks

Abel, added the custom time frame option.

hilow_channel_jurik_double_smooth_2_1.ex4

abel
abel  
mrtools:

Abel, added the custom time frame option.

hilow_channel_jurik_double_smooth_2_1.ex4

Sorry mrtools...could you please check again, the option of "Lines width and Bars width" wasn't working correctly

I hope you can fix it..Thanks

William Snyder
William Snyder  
leppozdrav:

Hello,

sorry if there was a missunderstanding. I wasn't applying to get an EA out of this. I was just wondering if there is an indicator of Williams A/D with second buffer option for adding custom moving average in a seperate window as well.

Hello Leppozdrav, found this version of Williams AD and added the ma.

Williams_Accumulation_Distribution + Ma.mq4

William Snyder
William Snyder  
abel:

Sorry mrtools...could you please check again, the option of "Lines width and Bars width" wasn't working correctly

I hope you can fix it..Thanks

No Abel, I'm sorry seem to be brain dead lately , this version should be working correctly

hilow_channel_jurik_double_smooth_2_2.ex4

mandagozu81
mandagozu81  

Hello Mladen or Mr. Tools,

I searched the forum but couldnt find a simplified or early version of volty channel stop or namely "atr stops indicator" if i am not wrong (non smoothed version) which works with the new versions of mt4.

I look for the earlier version of the attached indicator which only has 3 inputs "price, atr length and kv" and the alert parameters in the inputs tab. Can you please check your repository for such an early version.

Happy new year!

mntiwana
mntiwana  

Hi mandagozu81,

i have not heard about atr stop,may be there is one,here is your required one with every thing you asked and mtf and histo (SW} ver too along with,ability to envelop too,all two nmc capable,picture with default setting,possibly help you.

regards

Volty Channel Stop mtf.mq4

Volty Channel Stop mtf sw.mq4

abel
abel  
mrtools:

No Abel, I'm sorry seem to be brain dead lately , this version should be working correctly

hilow_channel_jurik_double_smooth_2_2.ex4

it seems you need a vacation, mrtools and thank you, i really appreciate your help