Coding help - page 591

dear mladen and mrtools please add arrows when both the trend arrows in upside need a buy arrow on chart ,when both signals showing downside need sell signal please try to make it as if it happens i can see the history because its responding at hihest and lowest....

Files:

MLaden, this is the indicator I spoke about - I noticed in the code there are items at lines 55 and 79 called 'cross'.

Does this refer to a cross of a level (like 50) and if so can the signal be adapted to reflect when the indicator goes over and under 50. Sometimes it is hard to see in live trading and the signal would help.

Thank you.

TEAMTRADER:
MLaden, this is the indicator I spoke about - I noticed in the code there are items at lines 55 and 79 called 'cross'.

Does this refer to a cross of a level (like 50) and if so can the signal be adapted to reflect when the indicator goes over and under 50. Sometimes it is hard to see in live trading and the signal would help.

Thank you.

TEAMTRADER

That is a buffer that is used to store values of rsi to average of rsi cross. After that that buffer is used to draw lines on the chart when the values cross (when rsi crosses its average). It is not meant to be used for levels crosses but for that values crosses

mladen:

TEAMTRADER

That is a buffer that is used to store values of rsi to average of rsi cross. After that that buffer is used to draw lines on the chart when the values cross (when rsi crosses its average). It is not meant to be used for levels crosses but for that values crosses

Dearest MLADEN,

can a smoothing factor possible to adapt to rsi for to avoid false signaling,along with some new prices and averages with ENUM facility,thanks.

regards

RSI & average & alerts & lines mtf.mq4

mladen:

TEAMTRADER

Thank you.

TEAMTRADER

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

can a smoothing factor possible to adapt to rsi for to avoid false signaling,along with some new prices and averages with ENUM facility,thanks.

regards

RSI & average & alerts & lines mtf.mq4

mntiwana

Try out this version (that is actually rsi of ma, but with small periods the effect is that rsi is smoothed - worth testing it) : rsioma___average__alerts__lines_mtf.mq4

mladen:

mntiwana

Try out this version (that is actually rsi of ma, but with small periods the effect is that rsi is smoothed - worth testing it) : rsioma___average__alerts__lines_mtf.mq4

Dearest MLADEN,

so much thanks for the rsioma version,really i forgot rsioma indicators,i am real dull, ,

regards

for Mladen re message # 5842 Pip counter

sorry I lost the subject/ page-- i'm not used to forums

I don't know anything about coding but tried ---I tried to make an indicator with the Editor and dropped the code into what I thought was a good place but there's a couple of errors there

this is what I got

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+

//| pip counter.mq4 |

//| Copyright 2015, MetaQuotes Software Corp. |

//|

#property copyright "Copyright 2015, MetaQuotes Software Corp."

//

#property version "1.00"

#property strict

#property indicator_chart_window

//| Custom indicator initialization function |

int OnInit()

{

//--- indicator buffers mapping

//---

return(INIT_SUCCEEDED);

}

//| Custom indicator iteration function |

int OnCalculate(const int rates_total,

const int prev_calculated,

const datetime &time[],

const double &open[],

const double &high[],

const double &low[],

const double &close[],

const long &tick_volume[],

const long &volume[],

const int &spread[])

{

//---

//--- return value of prev_calculated for next call

return(rates_total);

}

//| ChartEvent function |

void OnChartEvent(const int id,

const long &lparam,

const double &dparam,

const string &sparam)

{

//

--double GetLots()

{

double Lots, PipValue;

if(UseMM)

{

PipValue = MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_TICKVALUE);

Lots = AccountEquity() * Risk / (StopLoss * PipValue * 100);

Lots = MathMin(Lots, 100);

return(NormalizeDouble(Lots,1));

}

else return(1.0); -

}

could I have your advice please

Mladen ! Помогите . Индикатор не работает и виснет терминал 123patternsv6.ex4 123patternsv6.mq4

Files:

arina:
Mladen ! Помогите . Индикатор не работает и виснет терминал 123patternsv6.ex4 123patternsv6.mq4

использовать зигзагообразную (zigzag} индикатор ..... наряду с

Reason: