Various - page 106

mladen:

Even if it does not look like it, this is a completely different type of rsi

This rsi is a combination of rsi (of price) and rsi (of volume). It should be more responsive to changes in the times when the trading volume is high. Since the result is "fast" I decided to add result smoothing too. Some experimenting advised (as usual)

Can you make this a MTF version?

It's interesting..... Will this be also effective on higher TFs such and 4H or Daily?

Thanks, 

Even if it does not look like it, this is a completely different type of rsi

This rsi is a combination of rsi (of price) and rsi (of volume). It should be more responsive to changes in the times when the trading volume is high. Since the result is "fast" I decided to add result smoothing too. Some experimenting advised (as usual)

Files:

heispark:

Can you make this a MTF version?

It's interesting..... Will this be also effective on higher TFs such and 4H or Daily?

Thanks, 

Don't know how it will work then (did not have time to test it), but here is multi time frame version

mladen:

Don't know how it will work then (did not have time to test it), but here is multi time frame version

Oh my god... so fast....  :-)

Thank you and Have a nice weekend sir!

mladen:

By the way, can you elaborate on the "Use real volume?" option?

heispark:
By the way, can you elaborate on the "Use real volume?" option?

With new metatader 4 there is something called "real volume" in the data. Unlike before, it should contain the real volumes (not ticks). If you chose to use "real volume" the indicator will attempt to use that data

But I think that the real volume data availability depends from broker to broker and on symbol used. In any case, the indicator checks if real volume is available before using it (if it is required in options)

mladen:

With new metatader 4 there is something called "real volume" in the data. Unlike before, it should contain the real volumes (not ticks). If you chose to use "real volume" the indicator will attempt to use that data

But I think that the real volume data availability depends from broker to broker and on symbol used. In any case, the indicator checks if real volume is available before using it (if it is required in options)

Oh, I got it. Thank you for details!

I looks quite interesting indicator.... let me test this. :-)

Thanks

heispark:

Oh, I got it. Thank you for details!

I looks quite interesting indicator.... let me test this. :-)

Thanks

Pity that it (the real volume) is not available all the time ;(

mladen:
Pity that it (the real volume) is not available all the time ;(
How can we know that it is real volume not the tick data ? 

Jourabchi:
How can we know that it is real volume not the tick data ? 

Metatrader 4 now (since the new builds) has two different volumes :

When there is no real volume, then the "real volume" array is either size 0 or the data is exactly the same as tick volumes. That is the only way how we can distinguish now

Reason: