Requests & Ideas - page 416

maurice:
The original indicator works well, but use High and Low to track swings.

I ask to have Close only swing, but your modified version dont work properly...

This kind of ZigZag (with percent or points) is equal to Metastock indicator and can be useful for PA systems

maurice

if the Close < Open would be replaced with Close Open would be replaced with Close > Close, it would never evaluate to true (since close is always == to close). That is why I asked what prices it should use and how should it compare the prices

mladen:
maurice if the Close < Open would be replaced with Close Open would be replaced with Close > Close, it would never evaluate to true (since close is always == to close). That is why I asked what prices it should use and how should it compare the prices

Ok, I understand.

What I need is one ZigZag that work with Close price insthead High & Low ; this draw swing based on Close only.

This version of ZigZag use percent or point variations insthead the 3 classical parameter of original MT4 ZigZag and is not "time dependent" but only price dependent:

For example if setted as "Percent" and 1% :

- during downtrend if price move up 1% one new zig point is defined (last downtrend is valid because also if swing reverse to down the last swingup is valid

The goal is to use this indicator for swings EA (not last leg, but previous validated swing points) , with entry point when one Close of bar break past level.

The original indicator work, but I dont fully understand indicator code

I suppose that open/close comparation is used to identify short trend (for each bar) to call right function...

maurice:
Ok, I understand.

What I need is one ZigZag that work with Close price insthead High & Low ; this draw swing based on Close only.

This version of ZigZag use percent or point variations insthead the 3 classical parameter of original MT4 ZigZag and is not "time dependent" but only price dependent:

For example if setted as "Percent" and 1% :

- during downtrend if price move up 1% one new zig point is defined (last downtrend is valid because also if swing reverse to down the last swingup is valid

The goal is to use this indicator for swings EA (not last leg, but previous validated swing points) , with entry point when one Close of bar break past level.

The original indicator work, but I dont fully understand indicator code

I suppose that open/close comparation is used to identify short trend (for each bar) to call right function...

The problem is that even if we use close to previous close comparison it will not work the way you expect it (since previous close is equal to current open in 99% of cases)

Let me think a bit about it, but I can not promise anything

mladen:
The problem is that even if we use close to previous close comparison it will not work the way you expect it (since previous close is equal to current open in 99% of cases) Let me think a bit about it, but I can not promise anything

Ok, thank you mladen

SOLVED !

Dear Mladen,

Could you please make the following one nmc

Thank you

mv-i-chuvashov_1_1.mq4

Files:

rosalieone:
Dear Mladen,

Could you please make the following one nmc

Thank you

mv-i-chuvashov_1_1.mq4

rosalieone

Try it out now : mv-i-chuvashov_1_1_nmc.mq4

Perfect thank you

mladen:
rosalieone Try it out now : mv-i-chuvashov_1_1_nmc.mq4

iinwmarrows.mq4

Hi, Mladen.

Can you you adjust this indicator so that is doesn't delete corrected/refreshed signals. Something similar to Semafor true that shows all generated signals without the correction.

Files:

Negrescence:
iinwmarrows.mq4

Hi, Mladen.

Can you you adjust this indicator so that is doesn't delete corrected/refreshed signals. Something similar to Semafor true that shows all generated signals without the correction.

Negrescence

The problem is that it is using future data - I can not reconstruct when the alerts (signals) were triggered in cases when future data is used

Dear Mladen,

Do you know about an ea or other trading tool which gives you the ability to ignite 10 orders at the same time just by pressing one click (ex: 10 buy or 10 sell at nearly the same price) ?

Reason: