Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 118

Please, help to make MTF for this StepRSI with Alert.

Thanks.

Laguerre MTF

could any one please make a MFT for Laguerre? With the Gamma settings working for the major MT 4 TF. It's a great tool I had been using but would be better if I could have the MTF version of it

Files:
laguerre.mq4  3 kb

0403:
could any one please make a MFT for Laguerre? With the Gamma settings working for the major MT 4 TF. It's a great tool I had been using but would be better if I could have the MTF version of it 0403

There is one somewhere. do a search

Mart

erdenmensch:
Yes it is, let me explain you. When you set MTF at 240 and your chart is on 60 timeframe it repaint the last 4 or 5 candles, when the signal is change. Is this great? Ive a automatic system so I dont need MTF.

Can you elaborate on which ones do this? I'm using BH_Ergodic MTF and am curious if it repaints.

Thanks erdenmensch, 4 or 5 candle repaint damm thats huge, I guess people can use it to make their chart look smarter lol

erdenmensch:
Sorry, MTF in all is not the way, why so many people ask every time for this?
erdenmensch:
Yes it is, let me explain you. When you set MTF at 240 and your chart is on 60 timeframe it repaint the last 4 or 5 candles, when the signal is change. Is this great? Ive a automatic system so I dont need MTF.

BTW Steinitz and "so many other people" wold be also curious to hear some "explanation" about their MTF HAS Bar

And another way, before making such bright statements - is to get familiar with the subject

If there is a MTF bollinger band indicator in this thread can someone guide me to it. I found mention of it but never found the indicator.

Or if its not here is there one?

pureguava:
Can you elaborate on which ones do this? I'm using BH_Ergodic MTF and am curious if it repaints.

What Ive sawn at all

fxbs:
BTW Steinitz and "so many other people" wold be also curious to hear some "explanation" about their MTF HAS Bar And another way, before making such bright statements - is to get familiar with the subject

I mean the MTF-signals related to the candles.

fxbs:
BTW Steinitz and "so many other people" wold be also curious to hear some "explanation" about their MTF HAS Bar And another way, before making such bright statements - is to get familiar with the subject

I mean the MTF-signals related to the candles or bars.

Reason: