Requests & Ideas - page 393

Hi, if it is difficult to change pa fx correlator to non- USD centric would it be possible to make a user input whereany of the 8 currencies can be chosen to be the currency against which others are correlated. Many thanks.

BR Kiko

kiko12:
Hi, if it is difficult to change pa fx correlator to non- USD centric would it be possible to make a user input whereany of the 8 currencies can be chosen to be the currency against which others are correlated. Many thanks. BR Kiko

Kiko

It can not

Hi Mladen,

Would you please create a Smoothed FXCorrelator USD by substituting pa LWMA with JMA as was previously done here.

I noticed that the values to the right of the chart are sorted from the lowest value at the at the top to the highest value at the bottom. Would you kindly reverse this order.

As always, thank for your time and effort in fulfilling my request.

-spotforex

mladen:
Kiko Try out this version : pa_fxcorrelator_3.11_usd.mq4

spotforex:
Hi Mladen,

Would you please create a Smoothed FXCorrelator USD by substituting pa LWMA with JMA as was previously done here.

I noticed that the values to the right of the chart are sorted from the lowest value at the at the top to the highest value at the bottom. Would you kindly reverse this order.

-spotforex

spotforex

Here is first this one - it inverts the display order of the values (from highest to lowest) : pa_fxcorrelator_3.12_usd.mq4

spotforex:
Hi Mladen,

-spotforex

spotforex

This is the version that is using phase accumulation adaptive jurik smoothing for calculation : pa_fxcorrelator_4_usd.mq4

Dear Mladen, would it be possible to have this 4 time frame step ma pdf coded for HA ?

Thanks for your help!

4_time_frame_step_ma_pdf.mq4

stepma_v7.2_pdf_for_ha_amp_alerts_nmc.mq4

Solariz:
Dear Mladen, would it be possible to have this 4 time frame step ma pdf coded for HA ?

Thanks for your help!

Solariz

Yes, it can be done

Solariz:

Thanks for your help!

Solariz

You are probably aware that I am working on a new step ma. I suggest that when the new step ma use ready, we use the new one in the proposed indicator

Dear Mladen,

Do you think you could Ehler super smooth the following one ?

Have a nice w-e

cumulative_momentum.mq4

Files:

rosalieone:
Dear Mladen,

Do you think you could Ehler super smooth the following one ?

Have a nice w-e

cumulative_momentum.mq4

rosalieone

Here you go : cumulative_momentum_smoothed.mq4

Reason: