Requests & Ideas - page 391

mladen:
Try using 2000 for trailing pips

Just noticed: zero divide in 'e_Trailing nmc.mq4' (109,18)

Solariz:
Just noticed: zero divide in 'e_Trailing nmc.mq4' (109,18)

It can happen only if there is no daily data for the chosen symbol

In these lines :

double db=iBars(Symbol(),1440);

avgrng=sumrng/db;

db can be 0 only when ars(Symbol(),1440); for the Symbol() return zero as a number of bars for a daily chart

Hi Mladen

First of all I know you will say this semi-old man called Talaat is obsessed by ArrowOnFirst bar

I know!!

However, I would appreciate if it is possibly to add this function to the indicator for arrows and if it possible for lines, and if it is impossible, I would say forgive me for asking

talaate:
Hi Mladen

First of all I know you will say this semi-old man called Talaat is obsessed by ArrowOnFirst bar

I know!!

However, I would appreciate if it is possibly to add this function to the indicator for arrows and if it possible for lines, and if it is impossible, I would say forgive me for asking

Ok. Will be done

talaate:
Hi Mladen

I know!!

Talaat E, couldn't figure out how to do it with the existing version, so pretty much started from scratch and it seems to be working but please test it and see if I missed something. In the chart picture turned interpolation off, make it easier for me to see if its working.

ps) added an option to use the bands or not, from what I could tell the bands were left out of the other version.

mrtools:
Talaat E, couldn't figure out how to do it with the existing version, so pretty much started from scratch and it seems to be working but please test it and see if I missed something. In the chart picture turned interpolation off, make it easier for me to see if its working. ps) added an option to use the bands or not, from what I could tell the bands were left out of the other version.

My Dear MrTools

It is awesome, I start to use it now on demo just to be sure, I don't recognize or note any missed something, however, I feel just very little increase in PC memory but it is ok (my be I am wrong), anyway thank you very much, really thank for you and the creative king mladen,

Talaat E

My Dears Mladen & Mrtools

Can I ask to modify the attached indicator by using arrows instead of vertical lines and make arrows with shift option (arrowonfirstbar)

thanks

talaate:
My Dears Mladen & Mrtools

Can I ask to modify the attached indicator by using arrows instead of vertical lines and make arrows with shift option (arrowonfirstbar)

thanks

Talaat E, changed out the lines with arrows with the mtf shift option.

mrtools:

Thanks my dear Mrtools

mrtools:

Hi Mrtools

one small favor, just to add arrow size option

thanks

Reason: