talaate:
Hi Mrtools

one small favor, just to add arrow size option

thanks

Talaat E

Try it out now : fx_snipers_ergodic_cci_trigger_simple__arrows_mtf_nmc-2-3.mq4

Thanks Mladen

mrtools:
Michaelb, Made this version with an option of channel, crossover arrows, or both.

Upgraded version compatible with new mt4 : gann_t3_high-low_activator_channel_mtf_1.03_nmc.mq4

Hi, is it possible to make pa FXCorrelator as regular version of 8 currencies showing values with colors on the right edge of the screen.attached a USD version.

BR Kiko

kiko12:
Hi, is it possible to make pa FXCorrelator as regular version of 8 currencies showing values with colors on the right edge of the screen.attached a USD version. BR Kiko

Kiko

Yes, it can. Will be done

kiko12:
Hi, is it possible to make pa FXCorrelator as regular version of 8 currencies showing values with colors on the right edge of the screen.attached a USD version. BR Kiko

Kiko

Try out this version : pa_fxcorrelator_3.11_usd.mq4

mladen:
Kiko Try out this version : pa_fxcorrelator_3.11_usd.mq4

mladen, many thanks for this improvement. I suppose I was unclear expressing myself. I was also after ccfp type indi on which " pa technic" would be applied. It would be like attached indi made in pa mode where USD is one of the 8 curriences in a row. I hope it coud be done.

BR Kiko

kiko12:
mladen, many thanks for this improvement. I suppose I was unclear expressing myself. I was also after ccfp type indi on which " pa technic" would be applied. It would be like attached indi made in pa mode where USD is one of the 8 curriences in a row. I hope it coud be done. BR Kiko

Kiko

I am afraid I don't quite understand

Is that pa adaptive way that you want to be applied to ccfp?

mladen, sorry my english. maybe easier put as follows: pa fx correlator but not USD centered (correlated) just the same way as in regular ccfp indis. Hope it helps.

BR Kiko

Yes please, pa adaptive way appied to ccfp if possible.

BR Kiko

mladen:
Kiko

I am afraid I don't quite understand

Is that pa adaptive way that you want to be applied to ccfp?