Requests & Ideas - page 392

talaate
talaate  
mrtools:
Talaat E, changed out the lines with arrows with the mtf shift option.

Hi Mrtools

one small favor, just to add arrow size option

thanks

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
talaate:
Hi Mrtools

one small favor, just to add arrow size option

thanks

Talaat E

Try it out now : fx_snipers_ergodic_cci_trigger_simple__arrows_mtf_nmc-2-3.mq4

talaate
talaate  

Thanks Mladen

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
mrtools:
Michaelb, Made this version with an option of channel, crossover arrows, or both.

Upgraded version compatible with new mt4 : gann_t3_high-low_activator_channel_mtf_1.03_nmc.mq4

gallery
gallery  

Hi, is it possible to make pa FXCorrelator as regular version of 8 currencies showing values with colors on the right edge of the screen.attached a USD version.

BR Kiko

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
kiko12:
Hi, is it possible to make pa FXCorrelator as regular version of 8 currencies showing values with colors on the right edge of the screen.attached a USD version. BR Kiko

Kiko

Yes, it can. Will be done

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
kiko12:
Hi, is it possible to make pa FXCorrelator as regular version of 8 currencies showing values with colors on the right edge of the screen.attached a USD version. BR Kiko

Kiko

Try out this version : pa_fxcorrelator_3.11_usd.mq4

gallery
gallery  
mladen:
Kiko Try out this version : pa_fxcorrelator_3.11_usd.mq4

mladen, many thanks for this improvement. I suppose I was unclear expressing myself. I was also after ccfp type indi on which " pa technic" would be applied. It would be like attached indi made in pa mode where USD is one of the 8 curriences in a row. I hope it coud be done.

BR Kiko

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
kiko12:
mladen, many thanks for this improvement. I suppose I was unclear expressing myself. I was also after ccfp type indi on which " pa technic" would be applied. It would be like attached indi made in pa mode where USD is one of the 8 curriences in a row. I hope it coud be done. BR Kiko

Kiko

I am afraid I don't quite understand

Is that pa adaptive way that you want to be applied to ccfp?

gallery
gallery  

mladen, sorry my english. maybe easier put as follows: pa fx correlator but not USD centered (correlated) just the same way as in regular ccfp indis. Hope it helps.

BR Kiko