Dynamic EAs - page 18

mrtools

Could you make the change in EA, Jurik trend newsfilter dss-1 envelope with "VoltyStop_Channel_v2.2" the trend Jurik envelope is too close the price? to use an EA in M5, M15 is better to use the "VoltyStop_Channel _v2.2" as stop loss.

But the stop loss that is dynamic (changing with the change of volty)

bebeshel:
Could you make the change in EA, Jurik trend newsfilter dss-1 envelope with "VoltyStop_Channel_v2.2" the trend Jurik envelope is too close the price? to use an EA in M5, M15 is better to use the "VoltyStop_Channel _v2.2" as stop loss. But the stop loss that is dynamic (changing with the change of volty)

Thanks for making your request here but wish you would have taken the time to read the rest of my post! So copied and pasted it here.

Do not see any added value in changing from jurik trend envelope to volty channel stop, there are enough different settings on jurik trend envelope, where you can make it almost identical to Volty channel stop,and included in the Ea and jurik trend envelope for that matter, you can change timeframe,upper and lower price,deviation, bars back etc. This means you may have to test the Ea to come up with settings similar.

mrtools

Thanks,

Mr Tools, but it and understood in another post, but I've put in the right place.

mrtools

Could you confirm if is this true ??

" 2. Cfb is rather different in that way : it should slope up if the movement of price is in the direction of estimated trend (regardless of the "strength" of movement). if some consecutive "counter" trend price movements happen then it starts to "hesitate" and it slopes down (so the movement is not in accordance with a previously established trend) So it is very different than the momentum (since it is meant to show the "speed" of change and not if the change is consistent with some "trend")"

in this case could we consider the same conditions width "cfb" applied on indicators , for example : "dz cfb adaptive wprsmooth-mtf", in this case we have to use as well on directional indicator"%R" or "WPR" which will be confirmed (show the "speed" )with "dz cfb adaptive wprsmooth-mtf".

bebeshel:
Could you confirm if is this true ??

" 2. Cfb is rather different in that way : it should slope up if the movement of price is in the direction of estimated trend (regardless of the "strength" of movement). if some consecutive "counter" trend price movements happen then it starts to "hesitate" and it slopes down (so the movement is not in accordance with a previously established trend) So it is very different than the momentum (since it is meant to show the "speed" of change and not if the change is consistent with some "trend")"

in this case could we consider the same conditions width "cfb" applied on indicators , for example : "dz cfb adaptive wprsmooth-mtf", in this case we have to use as well on directional indicator"%R" or "WPR" which will be confirmed (show the "speed" )with "dz cfb adaptive wprsmooth-mtf".

Bebeshel,

A regular wpr may be a hair faster than the cfb wpr smoothed and regular wpr smooth, but its such a small amount depending on the smoothing used that in my opinion its negligible, sometimes the smoothed is faster, now in this picture using cfb wpr double smooth wpr aganist regular double smoothed again hardly any difference.

Files:
wpr_compare.gif  35 kb

mrtools

Please see the picture ...

and what did he said (Mladen) about " CFBDynamic Zone ",

our question is about the "'Dynamic zone cfb adaptive wprsmooth-mtf'"when "CFB" short line Green(dot) enters trend (bullish or bearish we need is a flag that indicates whether downward or upward), but when CFB cut the red line (dot), goes into a downtrend ?, or lose the trend ?, and can enter lateral movement?.

mrtools

I forgot to put Mladen sed

Please see the picture ...

and what did he said (Mladen) about " CFBDynamic Zone ",

Believe me or not, I was thinking the same thing yesterday

Was wandering how could cfb benefit from dynamic zones, so this is one attempt. To remind the basic idea of cfb is that when it raises then there is trend and when it falls there is no defined trend yet. So added 2 zones : the zone, which when crossed up (the lower zone by default), could show us that trend defined zone is entered and the zone, which, when crossed down, could show us that possible trend reversal could come or that we are entering the "no trend" zone

composite-fractal-behavior-its-aplications-dz-cfb.gif

Levels are set by default to 50% for the lower and 95% for the upper, but that is just a quick assumption of mine that it could work that way, so I think it should be tested more to see what settings could do the best job. Also, I used the "raw" cfb in this one (I think that the un-deformed (since any normalization deformes basic values to some extent) should be the best for start)

our question is about the "'Dynamic zone cfb adaptive wprsmooth-mtf'"when "CFB" short line Green(dot) enters trend (bullish or bearish we need is a flag that indicates whether downward or upward), but when CFB cut the red line (dot), goes into a downtrend ?, or lose the trend ?, and can

Mr Tools, ...

Now, I notice you have not answered the last question and see if I can help you to understand better ...

If we consider what is said Mladen about "CFB"is true if I affirm that the EA "Wave Trend, when we have a sell signal, it means that (when the blue line, cut from top to bottom, the red line), truth is it could be that we do not have a sell signal, but may be a lateral move, and when the blue line, cut from the bottom up, the green line is true that starts a trend but not know if it will be bullish or bearish, and we need an indicator to tell us if the trend is bullish or bearish??

bebeshel:
Mr Tools, ...

Now, I notice you have not answered the last question and see if I can help you to understand better ...

If we consider what is said Mladen about "CFB"is true if I affirm that the EA "Wave Trend, when we have a sell signal, it means that (when the blue line, cut from top to bottom, the red line), truth is it could be that we do not have a sell signal, but may be a lateral move, and when the blue line, cut from the bottom up, the green line is true that starts a trend but not know if it will be bullish or bearish, and we need an indicator to tell us if the trend is bullish or bearish??

Bebeshel,

Didn't answer because i was at work or getting ready for work. Now my understanding of using cfb alone is when its going up or an upward slope it indicates trend, when it is dropping, either trend stalling or changing. Now when used in indicators its to make them adaptive, it replaces for instance the Wpr period with the cfb values, to either speed up the indicator or slow it down automatically depending on the trend, the Wpr is still doing the same thing as before but just adapting itself to current market conditions using the cfb values.This far as i know, the same for any other indicator you use cfb adaption you will still have bullish or bearish signals, but in an adaptive to the trend way.

mrtools

Thank you for your time, understand, work is an important thing in these times (of crisis), but I have seen several graphs with the "dynamic zone cfb adaptativwpr"and not always stop me to indicate an upward trend when, it cuts from below to up, the green line ...:), in any case thanks.

Reason: