Requests & Ideas - page 377

Please kindly simplify "Elliot oscillator - waves 1.02 & arrows" indicator:

- displaying only yellow bars

- displaying fractal on the chart (which can be turn on or off)

- displaying zig zag line on the chart (which can be turn on or off)

- CPU friendly (because less functions than the original)

- add sound and message alerts

Thank you.

elliot_oscillator_-_waves_1.02__amp_arrows.mq4

wieb:
Please kindly simplify "Elliot oscillator - waves 1.02 & arrows" indicator:

- displaying only yellow bars

- displaying fractal on the chart (which can be turn on or off)

- displaying zig zag line on the chart (which can be turn on or off)

- CPU friendly (because less functions than the original)

- add sound and message alerts

Thank you.

elliot_oscillator_-_waves_1.02__amp_arrows.mq4

wieb

For the first request, simply turn the colors that you do not want to see to none

If the zigzag is displayed, then, in my opinion, there is no need to display fractals (those are not fractals, but zigzag extremes, but does not matter now). To prevent displaying zigzag on chart, set the line style to 5

It already has alerts

No need to change anything as far as CPU usage is concerned - loop is calculated for the last "longPeriod" 99% of the time bars and it is the minimum that can be calculated. Making less functions will not make the indicator less CPU intensive since it is already working at optimal CPU usage (without causing any CPU overloading)

mladen:
wieb

For the first request, simply turn the colors that you do not want to see to none

If the zigzag is displayed, then, in my opinion, there is no need to display fractals (those are not fractals, but zigzag extremes, but does not matter now). To prevent displaying zigzag on chart, set the line style to 5

It already has alerts

No need to change anything as far as CPU usage is concerned - loop is calculated for the last "longPeriod" 99% of the time bars and it is the minimum that can be calculated. Making less functions will not make the indicator less CPU intensive since it is already working at optimal CPU usage (without causing any CPU overloading)

Thanks a lot for the explanation Mladen, I understand it need no change.

Please kindly process my second request in this post: post #3770

Please kindly add colors and alerts on this indicator

absolutely_no_lag_lwma.mq4

wieb:
Thanks a lot for the explanation Mladen, I understand it need no change. Please kindly process my second request in this post: post #3770

wieb

It was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

wieb:
Please kindly add colors and alerts on this indicator absolutely_no_lag_lwma.mq4

wirb

Did you see this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

mladen:
Solariz It can be done, But then you would have to change that starting point each and every time when you change the symbol. Is that what you are looking for?
Solariz:
Yes, that is OK. Thank you.

Just a kind reminder before the request gets stuck in the ceiling fan.

Solariz:
Just a kind reminder before the request gets stuck in the ceiling fan.

Solariz

It will be posted as soon as it is finished

Mladen,

Got warning on MT4 build 765, please fix this indicator

Instead overbought/oversold colors, please kindly add different colors when above/bellow zero level.

overbought: Magenta

oversold: Aqua

above zero: Lime

bellow zero: Red

Reason: