Requests & Ideas - page 376

Solariz:
Dear Mladen or mrtools,

would it be possible to modify this indicator so that I can choose a starting point from where to start counting ?

(like e.g. for indices, ger30, start at 10953 points and then draw a line lets say 93 points above and below)

Another thing. When I set "ShowSubLevels = false", then all lines disappear after some seconds, including the MainLevels. Could that also be fixed please?

Thanks a lot for your help in advance!

lines.mq4

Solariz

This version should solve the problem with the ShowSubLevels parameter : lines_1.01.mq4

Files:

Hi Mladen,

many thanks for the prompt reply.

Something seems to be wrong now. When I enter 100 steps, then it sets to 20 steps instead. It worked fine in the original version.

But more important for me is the point from where to start counting. Please see screenshot attached. E.g. main line is at 10880 with equal line distances above and below.

Would that be possible Mladen?

Thanks for your help mate!

Files:

Solariz:
Hi Mladen,

many thanks for the prompt reply.

Something seems to be wrong now. When I enter 100 steps, then it sets to 20 steps instead. It worked fine in the original version.

But more important for me is the point from where to start counting. Please see screenshot attached. E.g. main line is at 10880 with equal line distances above and below.

Would that be possible Mladen?

Thanks for your help mate!

Try using this one Forex TSD - forex forum - Download price grid.mq4 instead

mladen:
Try using this one Forex TSD - forex forum - Download price grid.mq4 instead

Thanks for the link, but this one does not have any option to set the starting point..

Solariz:
Thanks for the link, but this one does not have any option to set the starting point..

In the "lines" indicator there is not starting point either. It is drawn from the current bid price as a pivot

mladen:
In the "lines" indicator there is not starting point either. It is drawn from the current bid price as a pivot

I know That is why I asked in the first post...

"...Dear Mladen or mrtools,

would it be possible to modify this indicator so that I can choose a starting point from where to start counting ?

(like e.g. for indices, ger30, start at 10953 points and then draw a line lets say 93 points above and below)..."

Solariz:
I know That is why I asked in the first post...

"...Dear Mladen or mrtools,

(like e.g. for indices, ger30, start at 10953 points and then draw a line lets say 93 points above and below)..."

Solariz

It can be done, But then you would have to change that starting point each and every time when you change the symbol. Is that what you are looking for?

mladen:
Solariz It can be done, But then you would have to change that starting point each and every time when you change the symbol. Is that what you are looking for?

Yes, that is OK. Thank you.

Solariz:
Yes, that is OK. Thank you.

OK. One indicator that works like that will be made

Please kindly fix and make this indicator compatible with MT4 build 765.

The indicator line works fine in the beginning but get messy especially when the price move too fast, please see picture attached.

Thank you.

trend_magic.mq4

Files:
Reason: