HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 110

Thank you very much FerruFx!

dvarrin:
Thank you very much FerruFx!

You're welcome

BULLSEYE - The BIG Picture - Imagine the Possibilities!

Profit or Loss? It's up to YOU!

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

P.S. More details coming up!

Files:

Dang it EJ get r done and out to us!

that chart looks good, Im guessing there is no repaint there.

Bring on the bullseye !!!!!!!

My Study Chart for June 4, 2007. I didn't take the position. Still waiting for the steps cross!

FerruFx

droesparky:
I must have missed something, Where did the NTZ indicator come from?

Sorry i take only the area for Monday and the name of this indicator is a secret!

... no, you can see it on an earlier chart. It's Damiani Volatmeter. I use it instead of RaviFX.

FerruFx

I must have missed something, Where did the NTZ indicator come from?

Never mind I figured it out.

these charts are easy to show after the fact. working from the right side now thats when the fun begins.

Hope more of you can get into EJs traderoom and ask questions thats when the real fun begins.

FerruFx:
Sorry i take only the area for Monday and the name of this indicator is a secret!

... no, you can see it on an earlier chart. It's Damiani Volatmeter. I use it instead of RaviFX.

FerruFx

Be careful with Damiani's Volatmeter. You need to refresh frequently or it doesn't draw correctly ( unless Luis has fixed it recently ).

Chris.

GableHouse:
Be careful with Damiani's Volatmeter. You need to refresh frequently or it doesn't draw correctly ( unless Luis has fixed it recently ). Chris.

Thanks but i don't notice this. It seems to work properly.

My Chart for June 5, 2007. I took the position without waiting steps cross (see result on picture!).

FerruFx

Reason: