Alarm on indicators

Hello,

I would like to set an alarm to an indicator that is directly shon in the chart windows (i.e. together with the chart like the moving average indicator).  How can I do this? When I click into the chart window and then Trading=>Alert I can only set an alarm on the price.

Can I also set an alarm for an indicator which is issued when the current value of the indicator is larger than the last indicator value?

Thank you.

Chris 

zubr:

Hello,

I would like to set an alarm to an indicator that is directly shon in the chart windows (i.e. together with the chart like the moving average indicator).  How can I do this? When I click into the chart window and then Trading=>Alert I can only set an alarm on the price.

Can I also set an alarm for an indicator which is issued when the current value of the indicator is larger than the last indicator value?

Thank you.

Chris 

For this type of alarm you have to program it, or ask someone to program it for you.

angevoyageur:
For this type of alarm you have to program it, or ask someone to program it for you.
I would like to program the alert by myself. Can you tell me where I can find examples or a howto for alert programming?

zubr:
I would like to program the alert by myself. Can you tell me where I can find examples or a howto for alert programming?
https://www.mql5.com/en/search#!keyword=alert
Reason: