Does your broker have Sunday data?

mladen:
Does your broker have Sunday data?

Broker no sunday data

Please open code indicator.

Files:
vht.ex4  23 kb

Hi Mladen, complement of the season,

This ea code work fine but the only problem it has is that it opens multiple trade.Who can help us so that this ea will only take a trade at a go, i.e it must close a trade before open another.The ea code is attached below:

Files:

Mastercash:
Hi Mladen, complement of the season, This ea code work fine but the only problem it has is that it opens multiple trade.Who can help us so that this ea will only take a trade at a go, i.e it must close a trade before open another.The ea code is attached below:

I tested it and it does not open multiple orders and as far as I see it opens a new order only when the previous order is closed

Files:
test.gif  86 kb

Thanks for your quick response... what I means is that, I want the ea to always have only one open order at a time, un til this open order is close, it will not open another order.Thanks

mladen:
I tested it and it does not open multiple orders and as far as I see it opens a new order only when the previous order is closed

Mastercash:
Thanks for your quick response... what I means is that, I want the ea to always have only one open order at a time, un til this open order is close, it will not open another order.Thanks

That is exactly how it works. It does not allow an order with a same magic number on a same symbol to be opened at the same time plus it does not allow an order to be opened on the same bar at which another order has just been closed (take profit was hit, for example)

Dear Coders,

I need a kind of coding help. I have coded some alerts Info and Trading alerts.

Now I want the Info alerts be posted as a kind of "logging" in the MT4 "Mail" or "Alerts" section in the terminal boxes below and only the trading alerts to pop up.

Any suggestions how I can do that? Is there a command to do that?

Thank you very much for your kind help.

Mike

Files:
unbenannt.png  34 kb

Mimicri20z:
Dear Coders,

I need a kind of coding help. I have coded some alerts Info and Trading alerts.

Now I want the Info alerts be posted as a kind of "logging" in the MT4 "Mail" or "Alerts" section in the terminal boxes below and only the trading alerts to pop up.

Any suggestions how I can do that? Is there a command to do that?

Thank you very much for your kind help.

Mike

Mike

Add Print(alertText) at the same place where you use the Alert() function (use same text as alert) and then it will be written in the default terminal log file

Thank you for your kind response, but ......

what I mean is this, assuming that the ea open an order, eurusd, and there is another signal from usdjpy, if the order of eurusd is still running, it will not be able to take usdjpy order....one order at a time....I dont want it to be having more than 1 order runing at a time.....Thanks

mladen:
That is exactly how it works. It does not allow an order with a same magic number on a same symbol to be opened at the same time plus it does not allow an order to be opened on the same bar at which another order has just been closed (take profit was hit, for example)
Reason: