Help, CHINKOUSPAN is not working !!!??

Hi i got an urgent problem, my CHINKOUSPAN from the iIchimoku indicator is not working...

I tried it on several pairs, and with several values at the "shift", but no matter what i try it will always return 0 as a value.

double CHINKOU =iIchimoku(Symbol(), 0, 9,26,52, MODE_CHINKOUSPAN,1);
Print("CHINKOU: ",CHINKOU);

I printed it out, and every time it returns 0 as a value.I need help to fix this please!

Proximus:

Hi i got an urgent problem, my CHINKOUSPAN from the iIchimoku indicator is not working...

I tried it on several pairs, and with several values at the "shift", but no matter what i try it will always return 0 as a value.

I printed it out, and every time it returns 0 as a value.I need help to fix this please!

Chinkou is shifted to the past by "Kijun" value. There is no value for candle 1 (last closed candle).

double CHINKOU =iIchimoku(Symbol(), 0, 9,26,52, MODE_CHINKOUSPAN,1+26);

Proximus:

you easily could see that this happens

if you did attach the indicator to a chart with your settings

and opend also Data Window to check the buffervalues for the bars you want to calculate

angevoyageur:

Chinkou is shifted to the past by "Kijun" value. There is no value for candle 1 (last closed candle).

Ok so i should use shift 26 for the current bar or shift 27 for the previous close bar?

EDIT: Strange it doesnt let me to use only shift 26, anything different than 26 will return 0 value forever.

Proximus:

Ok so i should use shift 26 for the current bar or shift 27 for the previous close bar?

EDIT: Strange it doesnt let me to use only shift 26, anything different than 26 will return 0 value forever.

Shift 26 is for 26th closed bar in the past, shift 27 for 27th, etc...There is no value for current bar or the previous closed bar (bar from 0 to 25 don't even a value for Chinkou (in case of Kijun=26).

Have you opened a chart with the indicator as suggested by deVries ?

angevoyageur:

Shift 26 is for 26th closed bar in the past, shift 27 for 27th, etc...There is no value for current bar or the previous closed bar (bar from 0 to 25 don't even a value for Chinkou (in case of Kijun=26).

Have you opened a chart with the indicator as suggested by deVries ?

Yes but its very confusing, i dont really understand exactly how it is calculated, but fine.

Also 1 more question: Which price should i compare the CHINKOU the Close[1] or the Close[26] since i saw it in an EA that it uses Close[26] to compare it with the CHINKOU.You know, chinkou above price is bullish confirmation while under price is bearish, so its confusing, which one should i compare it to, the previous bar or the 26th bar from the past?

Reason: