Service Work: Towards re-shaping the Top Developers towards professionalism - page 28

Wahoo:
Don't you have anything else to do? Don't you have a job?
Get a job already.)

Wahoo:
Ahh. So that's why you are prying into my customers with your suspicions. Checking them for "non-phantom" ;). Got nothing better to do? You don't have a job?
I don't get it. You've done it this way and that way. Did you have customers? Many? One or two?

abolk:
I don't get it. Charts have been drawn both ways. Did you have customers? Many? One or two?
You haven't choked in there yet;)??

abolk:
I don't get it. You made diagrams both ways. Did you have customers? Many? One or two?

It's called looking in a book and seeing a figure.

Bolkonsky, you scare more with every post, take a holiday, take a break from intrigue.

Wahoo:
You haven't choked in there yet ;)??

I don't read this thread when I'm having tea.

Diubakin:
It's just not the season, bots with the function of Father Christmas are probably ordered elsewhere. That's why coders from the service "work" the keyboard on the forum from nothing to do))).
The real Santa Claus is Wahoo - a branch was dead for a week with 50 posts. And then Wahoo with questions to the people, what is the "scam" and what else can come up with here. Now we're up to 300 posts in a day. If this goes on, the Work service will only be interesting as a background to keep the branch up to date.
Как заказать торгового робота на MQL5 и MQL4
Как заказать торгового робота на MQL5 и MQL4
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
С запуском сервиса "Работа" MQL5.community становится идеальным местом для размещения заказов и оказания услуг программирования. Тысячи трейдеров и разработчиков ежедневно посещают этот ресурс и с легкостью могут помочь друг другу. Для трейдера сервис "Работа" - это легкая возможность получить свой собственный эксперт. Для MQL5-разработчика это возможность легко найти новых клиентов. В данной статье мы рассмотрим возможности этого сервиса.

abolk:

I don't read this thread when I'm having tea.

The real Frost is Wahoo - a branch was dead for a week with 50 posts. And then Wahoo with questions to the people, what is "cheating" and what else you can make up here. Now we're up to 300 posts in a day. If things go that way - the service Jobs will be interesting only as a background to keep the branch up to date.

if he's reading the thread, he's not involved.

It's my creative crisis), I can kill a bear if I have nothing better to do.)

If you didn't focus on it, everyone would have forgotten about it.

sanyooooook:

Nakruchnikov from provodchiki (those who simply hold ready work through the service) can be distinguished.

Nakruchitelchik allocating for themselves say 100 quid, break them into the maximum possible number. Provodchik spent the actual amount.

The recruiter in the distribution (ordinate - the number of jobs, abcissa - the price of work) will be two slopes, one smooth at its true average price, and the second is not smooth on the left in the minimum possible.

sanyooooook:

Actually, if you read the thread, he had nothing to do with it.

It's all in my creative crisis ), I have nothing to do, I can kill a bear.)

He then began to wonder, and if you do not focus on it, it would have all forgotten.

He had something to do with it. It all started with his posthttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/9279/page8#comment_389032 after a 5 day hibernation. If he hadn't started asking what ratings tweaking was, the topic would have died.

sanyooooook:

If I have nothing better to do, I can take down a bear.)

I don't get it.

Mischek:
I don't get it.
I used to shoot bears in the smoking room on a four.)
Reason: