Coding help - page 746

theworllogin:

Mladen could you please make a Trix indicator that plots dots on the chart like Parabolic SAR??

I don't think that trix is suitable to be displayed like that

mr mladen: what this mean?

regard 

bilbao:

mr mladen: what this mean?

regard 

I am guessing that it is the maximal number of attempt to try to open (or modify) an order if there is an error

Could somebody help me? I dont know why its not working good. SL trailing stop are based on HIGH/LOW candle, but i want to miss high/low candle of opposite direction (for example to avoid out in inside bar formation)... But unfortunatelly its move on high candle even opposite direction candle.

Hi friends,

Is attached indicator repaint or not?

I did not understand it in my tests! 

Files:

oguz:

Hi friends,

Is attached indicator repaint or not?

I did not understand it in my tests! 

Perfect trend line (ptl) does not repaint

skyler1234321:
Could somebody help me? I dont know why its not working good. SL trailing stop are based on HIGH/LOW candle, but i want to miss high/low candle of opposite direction (for example to avoid out in inside bar formation)... But unfortunatelly its move on high candle even opposite direction candle.
How do you want to "miss it"? you can not know the direction while it is happening

I mean I would like to candle check work properly. Its should move SL only on trending candle. For example we SELL trade. There SL based on HIGH candle moved and then finally there is bullish candle appear. I would like to EA miss this candle and stay on last Bearish CANDLE HIGH..

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/14414-previous-bar-trailing-stop/page3

This topic last pages :). Could you help? 

skyler1234321:

I mean I would like to candle check work properly. Its should move SL only on trending candle. For example we SELL trade. There SL based on HIGH candle moved and then finally there is bullish candle appear. I would like to EA miss this candle and stay on last Bearish CANDLE HIGH..

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/14414-previous-bar-trailing-stop/page3

This topic last pages :). Could you help? 

Yeas, and how can you determine the "trending candle" when it is still not closed? All you can do is use the closed candle, and, as far as I see, it works as expected in those cases

Its should take only based on closed candle. If candle close it should move SL on high of last candle - its good working. But if candle closed in opposite direction it should ignore that candle and be still on last candle.
Reason: