Adaptive lookback indicators - page 105

Dostoyevsky:
can you turn it into a simple EA for the thread simple experts? If it makes sense of course. Tnx.
Which one?

mladen:
Which one?
Sorry. I meant the last one: Schaff Trend RSX (vhf adaptive) averages shadow.ex4. Tnx.

mladen:
Which one?

Dearest MLADEN

I think it will be best suitable when "Schaff Trend RSX (vhf adaptive) averages shadow" will be used with your previous EA

" simple (stepma of rsi adaptive ema) ea.mq4" ....... as a filtering indicator.just my opinion but in all cases you knows better.

regards

I can't agree more with you Mntiwana especially that Mladen knows best and he might suggest something even better. 

Dostoyevsky:
I can't agree more with you Mntiwana especially that Mladen knows best and he might suggest something even better. 

Yes,you can not because you have your own mind/opinion :)

but i am agree with you with a bit alteration ..... if MLADEN code/merge your said indicator "Schaff Trend RSX (vhf adaptive) averages shadow" WITHIN his previous EA "simple (stepma of rsi adaptive ema) ea.mq4"  ...... only with true/false option,i means NAME the previous ea system 1 and add an option true/false ...... same way NAME the new (yours) system 2 and add option true/false ...... this way we can have more and better choices,we can use any one as single or all two together.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

I think it will be best suitable when "Schaff Trend RSX (vhf adaptive) averages shadow" will be used with your previous EA

" simple (stepma of rsi adaptive ema) ea.mq4" ....... as a filtering indicator.just my opinion but in all cases you knows better.

regards

Dear mntiwana:

please share your template this looks awesome. 

mladen:
That was adxvma - with filter on price

Alma that : can be adaptive using the vhf (to adapt the sigma value, not the period) and is using the floating levels, and that way it can be double adaptive (sort of speaking). It also includes the double smoothing and the usual set of 20 prices

mladen:

Alma that : can be adaptive using the vhf (to adapt the sigma value, not the period) and is using the floating levels, and that way it can be double adaptive (sort of speaking). It also includes the double smoothing and the usual set of 20 prices

Can you add alerts?

nbtrading:
Can you add alerts?
I second that
Reason: