Requests & Ideas - page 483

It was a joke. He draws a line and the price comes to the line as the milk to the cat.

Hi mladen and mrtools!

Could you pls add alert and arrows on entering and leaving floating levels in this indicator

Nurlan:
Hi mladen and mrtools! Could you pls add alert and arrows on entering and leaving floating levels in this indicator

Nurlan

First this upgraded version (more user friendly and shorter, more efficient, code) : stochastic_-_floating_levels_advanced_mtf__shift_2.mq4

Great, thanks. I look forward to it

This is for all of the members of the Tsd forum , do anybody know an indicator that have a pip setting , which is for when the market have dropped or rised above or below the acquired pip level then it should trigger an alert , this has to be alerted at current bar and to mail . , so lets say the market goes up and then goes down like 10 pips which is set as the indicators pip level it should alert that the market is reversing. Im begging you all for your help .

Do you know an indicator or ea that does this just attach it to your reply !

My strategy has always been channel/bands/envelope indicators , with low period settings and tight bands , but if you break down what im searching for is as simple as what im requesting.

The idea is to always be on the current up or down going bar and if you loose you will hopefully only loose your spread cost.

The indicator that ive found that have a pip setting is this one MT4-LevelStop-Reverse-v2.mq4 but it dosnt alert on current bar at all , which is needed to allways be on the right way of the market

Please help me !

timmyhanke:
This is for all of the members of the Tsd forum , do anybody know an indicator that have a pip setting , which is for when the market have dropped or rised above or below the acquired pip level then it should trigger an alert , this has to be alerted at current bar and to mail . , so lets say the market goes up and then goes down like 10 pips which is set as the indicators pip level it should alert that the market is reversing. Im begging you all for your help .

Do you know an indicator or ea that does this just attach it to your reply !

My strategy has always been channel/bands/envelope indicators , with low period settings and tight bands , but if you break down what im searching for is as simple as what im requesting.

The idea is to always be on the current up or down going bar and if you loose you will hopefully only loose your spread cost.

The indicator that ive found that have a pip setting is this one MT4-LevelStop-Reverse-v2.mq4 but it dosnt alert on current bar at all , which is needed to allways be on the right way of the market

Please help me !

timmyhanke

You can simply d that from terminal itself : right click on the price you wish to use as alerting level, chose trading->alert from the drop down list and set the alert up

No need for some separate indicator for that

mladen:

timmyhanke

You can simply d that from terminal itself : right click on the price you wish to use as alerting level, chose trading->alert from the drop down list and set the alert up

No need for some separate indicator for that

But then you have to change it everytime if im right , i need it to follow price every time it goes up or down , like trailing , if the market goes up for 50 pips and then begins to fall and hit my 10 pips mark it should give me and alert , so the 10 pips mark is never a glued line , it need to follow every movement . and if the market jumps up lets say 50 pips and goes down but it dosnt hit my 10 pip level it need to follow the same trend until it falls down and trigger it , that would mean a possible reversal . it will be many losses but compaired to the winning once it will be worth it .

timmyhanke:
But then you have to change it everytime if im right , i need it to follow price every time it goes up or down , like trailing , if the market goes up for 50 pips and then begins to fall and hit my 10 pips mark it should give me and alert , so the 10 pips mark is never a glued line , it need to follow every movement . and if the market jumps up lets say 50 pips and goes down but it dosnt hit my 10 pip level it need to follow the same trend until it falls down and trigger it , that would mean a possible reversal . it will be many losses but compaired to the winning once it will be worth it .

timmyhanke

If it follows the price it will always keep the same distance from the price and the alert will never be triggered

mladen:

timmyhanke

If it follows the price it will always keep the same distance from the price and the alert will never be triggered

see it as a high low indicator , if it goes up the higher band it will push it up until it falls , and if it falls bellow the lets say 10 pips line i need it to alert me that the market is reversing , so if the upper band is pushed up it will be like a high setting , the price will push it up as long as it has contact with the band but if it drops down the distance set to the lower band that is totally numb to movement but the upp going one , so when the lower is trigger that band is going to be as the low band and trigger a sell and be pushed down as long as the price is on contact with the band and then the upper band should follow the lower band like a puppy with the distance of pips or deviation .

So the indicator need to be like a high low indicator but the high and low part need to stay with the distance of pips or distance of deviation at all time .

timmyhanke:

see it as a high low indicator , if it goes up the higher band it will push it up until it falls , and if it falls bellow the lets say 10 pips line i need it to alert me that the market is reversing , so if the upper band is pushed up it will be like a high setting , the price will push it up as long as it has contact with the band but if it drops down the distance set to the lower band that is totally numb to movement but the upp going one , so when the lower is trigger that band is going to be as the low band and trigger a sell and be pushed down as long as the price is on contact with the band and then the upper band should follow the lower band like a puppy with the distance of pips or deviation .

So the indicator need to be like a high low indicator but the high and low part need to stay with the distance of pips or distance of deviation at all time .

and how you will be differ,10 pips in 4 digit broker are 100 pips in 5 digit broker.

Reason: