Requests & Ideas - page 455

Hello Mladen or Mr. Tools,

I looked in several threads but couldn't find the samesize subwindow histo version of the attached vq bars indicator. The histo version i have doesn't have the steady: True/false parameter like this one.

Can you post a histo version of it please? Thank you.

mandagozu81:
Hello Mladen or Mr. Tools,

I looked in several threads but couldn't find the samesize subwindow histo version of the attached vq bars indicator. The histo version i have doesn't have the steady: True/false parameter like this one.

Can you post a histo version of it please? Thank you.

mandagozu81

Here you go : vq_bars_mtf__alerts_nmc_3.01_histo.mq4

i want to know more about how to make multi timeframe EAs please

Alex Demo:
hello everyone... Dear mladen or mrtools i have a question, may be silly... can you make the Traders Dynamic Cb SSA, with dynamic zones?? Silly question number 2... you made a stochastic TMA... can you make stochastic SSA? traders_dynamic_cb_ssa_norm_index_alertsarrows_2_1.mq4

Alex Demo

The results would be almost the same

femi:
i want to know more about how to make multi timeframe EAs please

Simply use another time frame in the iCustom() (ir built in indicators) call when your EA is looking for signals of some indicators

mladen:

Alex Demo

The results would be almost the same

OK mladen thanks

thank you very much Mladen

Hello Mladen,

Can you please convert the attached ttf indicator to simple subwindow histogram? Green histos for green balls, red histos for red balls. Thank you.

Files:

mandagozu81:
Hello Mladen, Can you please convert the attached ttf indicator to simple subwindow histogram? Green histos for green balls, red histos for red balls. Thank you.

mandagozu81

What to do when there is no level break?

mladen:
Is that the "UniRenko??

Yes it is. I found an updated version.

Reason: