Requests & Ideas - page 408

Mladen,

There are discrepancies between the 2 averages macd indicators attached when certain price types are selected. (mainly high low and heiken price types). I think the macd version 3.1 with the divergence has the correct calculation. You can see the template if you want as well. Can you please check the averages macd histo indicator?

mandagozu81:
Mladen, There are discrepancies between the 2 averages macd indicators attached when certain price types are selected. (mainly high low and heiken price types). I think the macd version 3.1 with the divergence has the correct calculation. You can see the template if you want as well. Can you please check the averages macd histo indicator?
If you used different heiken ashi prices for fast and slow average these two are accurate in those cases :

averages_macd_-_mtf_amp_alerts_amp_arrows_amp_divergence_3.mq4

averages_macd_-_histo_1.mq4

PS: using different prices for fast and slow average when average type is the same for fast and slow average (similar to when two different types of averages are used for fast and slow average calculation in the macd calculation), can lead to completely unexpected (illogical) results and I do not recommend that type of price and averages usage in macd calculation

Hi Mladen,

could you be so kind and add all the typical alerts to this indicator? (email etc.) Thanks for your help!

_alerts_on_new_order_open_-_selectable_sound_1.01.mq4

Hi, could you please update adaptive averages with new prices and averages where applicable. Please consider best fitting adapting method. Many thanks, Kiko.

kiko12:
Hi, could you please update adaptive averages with new prices and averages where applicable. Please consider best fitting adapting method. Many thanks, Kiko.

Kiko

Here you go : adaptive_averages_-_mtf_amp_alerts_2.mq4

mladen:
ish Completely slipped my mind, sorry. It will be made

Hi Mladen, Any luck with the Adjustable Hourly Open?

ish

ismael360:
Hi Mladen, Any luck with the Adjustable Hourly Open? ish

ish

Having some problems in some cases with it

As soon as the problems are solved it will be posted

Dear Mladen

Is possible to create indicator similar like

Composite stochastic 2.ex4

and

Composite mtf rsi smoothed 1.01.ex4

for MACD, I don't if this is possible or not but just could be an idea

Thanks

talaate:
Dear Mladen

Is possible to create indicator similar like

Composite stochastic 2.ex4

and

Composite mtf rsi smoothed 1.01.ex4

for MACD, I don't if this is possible or not but just could be an idea

Thanks

Talaat E

Unfortunately it is not possible to do something like that for macd.

Hi, could you please update the attached indi or direct to working equivalent.Thanks, Kiko

Reason: