Elite indicators - metatrader 5 version :) - page 42

mladen:

That macd was already used by you for initial 4 color macd request. The 4 color macd was made then when you requested it. Please, do not flood the forum with same stuff over and over. It is of no use : no use for you, no use for anybody ... There are quite a few mt5 macd indicators (including the version you keep posting) Please use those.

Thank you Dear Sir apologized for any wrong with me because I new I do not know everything

Melajah_Forex:

Are you mean MACD like upper or lower in my pict?? FYI this are 1 indicator but have option "change color on signal cross true/false" and i have in MT4 not MT5 

Dear, I do not have any problem with MT4

Dragon:

Dear, I do not have any problem with MT4

What i mean if you looking something like that i can shared it, but it's in MT4 and you ask/request to mr mladen or anybody convert to MT5

Sorry I just want to try help 

Melajah_Forex:

What i mean if you looking something like that i can shared it, but it's in MT4 and you ask/request to mr mladen or anybody convert to MT5

Sorry I just want to try help 

You have a message on your

Super smoothed average trend for metatrader 5 too

Ema r-squared adaptive (including floating levels and alerts)

T3 r-squared adaptive indicator

This is as simple as it gets (you can see that from the attached code)

It is simply showing candles based on 4 averages : average of open, close, high and low. And that is all to it :) $ basic types of averages included, some experimenting with calculating periods recommended (as usual)

Files:

mladen:

This is as simple as it gets (you can see that from the attached code)

It is simply showing candles based on 4 averages : average of open, close, high and low. And that is all to it :) $ basic types of averages included, some experimenting with calculating periods recommended (as usual)

Do we have it for mt4?

sebastianK:
Do we have it for mt4?

sebastianK

We don't (the problem is that we can not make candles the same way - I think it is better to leave this one only as mt5 version)

Reason: