Indicators: Optimize cross Moving average - page 4

Is there a working EA for this? Thanks.

It is an indicator, it only has access to the bars, open, close, high and low. The trades are made by a certain point on the candle, which of course is differnt than running it as an EA on tick level. Until there is no way to work with old tick data, it can not be more precise.

However I hope that the optimized curves are better than expecting a certain combination of periods for all time.

tflores:

It is an indicator, it only has access to the bars, open, close, high and low. The trades are made by a certain point on the candle, which of course is differnt than running it as an EA on tick level. Until there is no way to work with old tick data, it can not be more precise.

However I hope that the optimized curves are better than expecting a certain combination of periods for all time.

Can you make a custom function that we can optimized whatever indicator?

I tried to understand your code, but still unclear to me.

Is it possible to have a version that draws not a channel for the slow ma, but just the two MAs (slow and fast one) ? Thanks.

I like this one a lot thanks. I think a good addition could be to add an option to tell it to look for a specific direction.

So where you could tell it to optimize for the best longs/shorts only

Reason: