Requests & Ideas - page 374

talaate:
Dear Mladen

Dear MrTools

I have been searching for GANN version indicator that I can use sometimes, I found the following two:

1-Gann High-Low activator - Heiken Ashi & arrows nmc.mq4 in Elite section and 2- adaptive Gann High-Low activator jma Heiken Ashi arrows-2 nmc.mq4 in advanced Elite (Requests & Ideas) which is used with an expert ofAdaptive Gann High-Low activator jma Heiken Ashi arrows Ea-1.02 nmc.mq4Any way, I like the second one, however, I would like to know:

- the difference between them generally

- the meaning of phase and mode in the setting of the second one

- if possible to add arrow for the second one

Thanks in advance

Talaat E

Talaat E

Been checking the adaptive version, and I got some ideas how to make it more flexible and cleaner to use (using the new metatrader 4 capabilities). Will post it as soon as it is finished

mladen:
Talaat E Been checking the adaptive version, and I got some ideas how to make it more flexible and cleaner to use (using the new metatrader 4 capabilities). Will post it as soon as it is finished

How you are great Mladen when you said "I gotsome ideas how to make" ????I think you meant how it has been made. I believe it is two different meaning

How you are Great, I like that

talaate:
How you are great Mladen when you said "I gotsome ideas how to make" ????I think you meant how it has been made. I believe it is two different meaning How you are Great, I like that

Talaat E

The adaptive part of that indicator is lacking parameter to use phase accumulation the best way (the way when we decide how many cycles we want to use for adapting). Also, the "mode" parameter in it, does not have the intended usage (those modes are meant for Hilbert transform calculation, not for calculating adaptive period that will then be used in the calculation of the indicators values)

Also, since we have now a possibility to have narrative parameters descriptions, it will be made like that. But that requires to have the indicator in a strict mode, which means that the code has to be completely revised in order to avoid the traps that can result from the usage of strict mode

That is what the ideas are. Did not want to bother anybody with what I intend to change in the indicator since I doubt that it is as interesting as the final indicator itself once when it is finished with those changes

mladen:
Talaat E

The adaptive part of that indicator is lacking parameter to use phase accumulation the best way (the way when we decide how many cycles we want to use for adapting). Also, the "mode" parameter in it, does not have the intended usage (those modes are meant for Hilbert transform calculation, not for calculating adaptive period that will then be used in the calculation of the indicators values)

Also, since we have now a possibility to have narrative parameters descriptions, it will be made like that. But that requires to have the indicator in a strict mode, which means that the code has to be completely revised in order to avoid the traps that can result from the usage of strict mode

That is what the ideas are. Did not want to bother anybody with what I intend to change in the indicator since I doubt that it is as interesting as the final indicator itself once when it is finished with those changes

WWWWOOOooo

That will be great from the great man, I am sure.

Please make it MTF+alerts+arrows

Talaat E

mladen:
Talaat E Been checking the adaptive version, and I got some ideas how to make it more flexible and cleaner to use (using the new metatrader 4 capabilities). Will post it as soon as it is finished

Hi Mladen

did you made this indicator

or still working on it

talaate:
Hi Mladen

did you made this indicator

or still working on it

Still working on it

mladen:
Still working on it

no problem at all, I am just communicate with you

Can anyone in this section add a martingale code to this EA with editable lot multiplier, max trades, pipstep and pipstep multiplier please?

Files:
ccicoma.mq4  13 kb

Hi Mladen, if no one is able to add a martingale system to the EA I posted earlier, can you provide the code and instructions on where to place the commands after the external parameters. I have been looking online for such a code and the one I found does not work. These codes are easy to place on simple EAs but complex EAs can get confusing to non-coders. I joined this section because a part of the incentive for paying members is to be able to request work to be done on an indicator or EA. So far, that has not happened.

protrade:
Hi Mladen, if no one is able to add a martingale system to the EA I posted earlier, can you provide the code and instructions on where to place the commands after the external parameters. I have been looking online for such a code and the one I found does not work. These codes are easy to place on simple EAs but complex EAs can get confusing to non-coders. I joined this section because a part of the incentive for paying members is to be able to request work to be done on an indicator or EA. So far, that has not happened.

protrade

EAs that are using stop losses and/or take profits on orders can not be converted to martingale trading EAs. Then the whole logic has to be changed : only the first order can be entered on a signal, no stop losses nor take profits for placed orders can be used nor can it be used on an Ea that allows only one opened order at a time

So there is no way to make that EA a martingale Ea and still keep it work as it used to work

PS: using a multiple combination of multi time frame signals (and that EA is using a combination of 6 different time frames for a signal) is not a good idea. On a current bar you shall have a lot of false signals, and on closed bar you might end up combining values from 1 month ago with a value 5 minute ago (and those, obviously, have nothing in common)

PPS: what is the intention of a line of code that goes like this :

double Buyc_2 = 0 && -73 && 73 && 100 && -100;

Reason: