Here you go : advanced_rsx_2.01_amp_arrows_non-mtf.ex4

Sorry for the delay

Can you post the MQL file?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
thorcmt:
Can you post the MQL file?

thorcmt

You know that I do not post things by accident, so I think you already know the answer

Have a nice weekend

rosalieone
rosalieone  

stdscore-v4.mq4

Dear Mladen,

Could you please smooth that one Ehlers way ?

Thank you

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
rosalieone:
stdscore-v4.mq4

Dear Mladen,

Could you please smooth that one Ehlers way ?

Thank you

rosalieone

Here is a version that smooths the value when the chart type is line : stdscore-v4_smoothed.mq4

When it is bars or candlestick type, then it is the same as before

rosalieone
rosalieone  

You made my w-e

Thanks again maestro

mladen:
rosalieone

Here is a version that smooths the value when the chart type is line : stdscore-v4_smoothed.mq4

When it is bars or candlestick type, then it is the same as before
talaate
talaate  
mladen:
Talaat E Been checking the adaptive version, and I got some ideas how to make it more flexible and cleaner to use (using the new metatrader 4 capabilities). Will post it as soon as it is finished
mladen:
Still working on it

Mladen

These posts were from couple of weeks, I don't know if you post the indicator and I missed it, so in case this, please guide me for the link, otherwise I just reminder youthanks

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
talaate:
Mladen These posts were from couple of weeks, I don't know if you post the indicator and I missed it, so in case this, please guide me for the link, otherwise I just reminder youthanks

Seems that I forgot to post

In this version you chose (set) the number of cycles the phase accumulation should reach in order to calculate the rest of the calculation : pa_adaptive_gann_high-low_activator_jma_heiken_ashi_arrows-2_nmc.mq4. That way it is much more flexible for calculation (it is adaptive, but you can chose the degree of adaptiveness)

talaate
talaate  
mladen:
Seems that I forgot to post In this version you chose (set) the number of cycles the phase accumulation should reach in order to calculate the rest of the calculation : pa_adaptive_gann_high-low_activator_jma_heiken_ashi_arrows-2_nmc.mq4. That way it is much more flexible for calculation (it is adaptive, but you can chose the degree of adaptiveness)

yes, it seems much better

thanks