mladen:
Thorcmt

Here you go : advanced_rsx_2.01_amp_arrows_non-mtf.ex4

Sorry for the delay

Can you post the MQL file?

thorcmt:
Can you post the MQL file?

thorcmt

You know that I do not post things by accident, so I think you already know the answer

Have a nice weekend

post deleted

sorry that was wrong request

stdscore-v4.mq4

Dear Mladen,

Could you please smooth that one Ehlers way ?

Thank you

Files:
stdscore-v4.mq4  13 kb

rosalieone:
stdscore-v4.mq4

Dear Mladen,

Could you please smooth that one Ehlers way ?

Thank you

rosalieone

Here is a version that smooths the value when the chart type is line : stdscore-v4_smoothed.mq4

When it is bars or candlestick type, then it is the same as before

You made my w-e

Thanks again maestro

mladen:
rosalieone

Here is a version that smooths the value when the chart type is line : stdscore-v4_smoothed.mq4

When it is bars or candlestick type, then it is the same as before

mladen:
Talaat E Been checking the adaptive version, and I got some ideas how to make it more flexible and cleaner to use (using the new metatrader 4 capabilities). Will post it as soon as it is finished
mladen:
Still working on it

Mladen

These posts were from couple of weeks, I don't know if you post the indicator and I missed it, so in case this, please guide me for the link, otherwise I just reminder youthanks

talaate:
Mladen These posts were from couple of weeks, I don't know if you post the indicator and I missed it, so in case this, please guide me for the link, otherwise I just reminder youthanks

Seems that I forgot to post

In this version you chose (set) the number of cycles the phase accumulation should reach in order to calculate the rest of the calculation : pa_adaptive_gann_high-low_activator_jma_heiken_ashi_arrows-2_nmc.mq4. That way it is much more flexible for calculation (it is adaptive, but you can chose the degree of adaptiveness)

mladen:
Seems that I forgot to post In this version you chose (set) the number of cycles the phase accumulation should reach in order to calculate the rest of the calculation : pa_adaptive_gann_high-low_activator_jma_heiken_ashi_arrows-2_nmc.mq4. That way it is much more flexible for calculation (it is adaptive, but you can chose the degree of adaptiveness)

yes, it seems much better

thanks

Hi Mladen,

when you have time. Could you be so kind and have a look at this EA ?

E.g. when I set TP 10 then it opens several trades on the same bar.

Could that be fixed please? Thanks for your help!

xo-ea-1.01.mq4

Files:
xo.jpg  58 kb
xo-ea-1.01.mq4  15 kb
Reason: