Requests & Ideas - page 222

nevar:
Mladen As an addition whenever 6 of the lines is broken can you add buy-sell signals.Thank you.

nevar

Can you explain that more?

What are buy and sell signals using that indicator?

I mean when the upper and lower bands (lines) break it should create buy-sell signals am I correct?

My post went upthere somewhere

nevar:
I mean when the upper and lower bands (lines) break it should create buy-sell signals am I correct?

nevar

It is alerting when the bands are broken. Do you want that the message tells "buy" and "sell" instead of "broken up" and "broken down"?

It's ok Mladen it is the same thing ,thank you very much..

Mr Tools or Mladen, can you fix this Stochastic indy please? It is alerting repeatedly when it should alert only once. Thanks.

protrade:
Mr Tools or Mladen, can you fix this Stochastic indy please? It is alerting repeatedly when it should alert only once. Thanks.

Protrade, looking at the code am thinking the intent was to buy, upon leaving the buy level and sell upon leaving the sell area, so that's how I coded the alerts,anyway try it out.

Vel CFB

Mladen:

Can you convert the attached indicator to line type indicator and do the following:

1)add a signal line

2) add colors to slope change

3) add alerts and arrows on slope change and crossing of the lines

velocity_cfb.mq4

Files:

mrtools:
Protrade, looking at the code am thinking the intent was to buy, upon leaving the buy level and sell upon leaving the sell area, so that's how I coded the alerts,anyway try it out.

Thanks Mr Tools. This one works fine.

thorcmt:
Mladen:

Can you convert the attached indicator to line type indicator and do the following:

1)add a signal line

2) add colors to slope change

3) add alerts and arrows on slope change and crossing of the lines

velocity_cfb.mq4

thorcmt

Here you go. All the changes done (it is a pure line type indicator now (no option to display histogram) with color changes on a slope direction changes, signal line added, alerts on slope change and signal line crosses also added)

Reason: