Requests & Ideas - page 209

Here is in 3 pictures what that indicator does : see the buy signal on the first picture, then see how it is removed on the second picture and see how it appears on the third picture. And if you look only at the third picture it seems as it nailed the sell while in fact it was making you loose all the time

Files:
ch_1.png  97 kb
ch_2.png  99 kb
ch_3.png  101 kb

Mladen,

I see what your saying, but pardon my persistence. I've been using this in combination with renko charts and easily make 800+ pips weekly. All I really eed is the chuvashov as I requested as an EA. Thats all I need.

Also, the signals I mean are the arrows (blue and red respectively). Once a signal appears then a buy or a sell should take place at the end of the bar if the signal is still on the bar at closing. Please put this together.

Thank you.

joselatt:
Mladen, I see what your saying, but pardon my persistence. I've been using this in combination with renko charts and easily make 800+ pips weekly. All I really eed is the chuvashov as I requested as an EA. Thats all I need.

joselatt

Please read my an mrtools previous posts as of possibility to make an EA based on repainting indicator

all the best

joselatt:
Also, the signals I mean are the arrows (blue and red respectively). Once a signal appears then a buy or a sell should take place at the end of the bar if the signal is still on the bar at closing. Please put this together. Thank you.

joselatt

Blue and red arrows are fractals. Here is a comparison of the indicators (gray arrows are fractals). As you can see they are the same and fractals always appear 2 bars back in the past (that is how they are calculated - they never appear on a current or a first closed bar - as I already told that)

Files:
fractals.png  114 kb

joselatt:
Also, the signals I mean are the arrows (blue and red respectively). Once a signal appears then a buy or a sell should take place at the end of the bar if the signal is still on the bar at closing. Please put this together. Thank you.

Attached one EA from collector that orks with fractals

Also here is one thread with an EA based on fractals : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177691

ok thanks mladen

EA Hermo

Good morning to all:

First please excuse my English.

I would like to propose an EA programmers in this forum:

The EA initially consist of two indicators:

alb - wpr ds jurik and OMA Inverse fisher transform of RSI.

The EA should work with any kind of broker.

Filter schedule.

Automatic magic number.

Take Profit at x pips.

Stop Loss at x pips.

Normal pips Trailing Stop.

Rules of Purchase:

When the value of OMA Inverse fisher transform of RSI is greater than 0, but the value should be selectable power, consider what equipment to buy.

When the value of alb - wpr jurik ds is less than -35 and then cross it up. We launched a purchase order to sail close. The value of alb - wpr jurik ds should be selectable.

Listing Rules:

When the value of OMA Inverse fisher transform of RSI is below 0, but the value should be selectable power, consider what equipment sales.

When the value of alb - wpr jurik ds is above 35 and then cross it down. We launched a sell order at the end of sailing. The value of alb - wpr jurik ds should be selectable.

This would be the basic approach, if EA is constructed with all configurable parameters, the EA can be used both to catch trends to enter only during heavy recoil and then return to the original trend.

Here's an example of three sales.

Any questions or improvement that they can raise to build the EA are free to do so and contact me.

Waiting for your comments and for the construction of the EA, you have one good day.

Hermo.

Hermo:
Good morning to all:

First please excuse my English.

I would like to propose an EA programmers in this forum:

The EA initially consist of two indicators:

alb - wpr ds jurik and OMA Inverse fisher transform of RSI.

The EA should work with any kind of broker.

Filter schedule.

Automatic magic number.

Take Profit at x pips.

Stop Loss at x pips.

Normal pips Trailing Stop.

Rules of Purchase:

When the value of OMA Inverse fisher transform of RSI is greater than 0, but the value should be selectable power, consider what equipment to buy.

When the value of alb - wpr jurik ds is less than -35 and then cross it up. We launched a purchase order to sail close. The value of alb - wpr jurik ds should be selectable.

Listing Rules:

When the value of OMA Inverse fisher transform of RSI is below 0, but the value should be selectable power, consider what equipment sales.

When the value of alb - wpr jurik ds is above 35 and then cross it down. We launched a sell order at the end of sailing. The value of alb - wpr jurik ds should be selectable.

This would be the basic approach, if EA is constructed with all configurable parameters, the EA can be used both to catch trends to enter only during heavy recoil and then return to the original trend.

Here's an example of three sales.

Any questions or improvement that they can raise to build the EA are free to do so and contact me.

Waiting for your comments and for the construction of the EA, you have one good day.

Hermo.

Hello Hermo,

Just letting you know am working on your EA am close to finishing in fact was back testing and the back test showed an error, so once figure that out will post it.

mrtools:
Hello Hermo, Just letting you know am working on your EA am close to finishing in fact was back testing and the back test showed an error, so once figure that out will post it.

Good morning mrtools:

Thank you very much.

I look forward to his work.

Best regards.

Reason: