Requests & Ideas - page 205

Clarification?

Good morning to all:

Excuse my English please.

mladen, I need to know if you are working on this application: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179807/page136.

I beg clarify whether any action is required other than the request forum to do the work.

Thank you very much in advance.

Regards

Hermo Vidal

Hermo:
Good morning to all:

Excuse my English please.

mladen, I need to know if you are working on this application: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179807/page136.

I beg clarify whether any action is required other than the request forum to do the work.

Thank you very much in advance.

Regards

Hermo Vidal

Hermo

For start : eClok works in a an endless loop (it is done so in order to make it work even when there are no ticks - but that solution is not applicable to an EA that works with orders - there must be a tick before something is done on an order) and it completely prevents already the first step of what you described there

The rest has some other problems : for start - how to manage each order (since it is order based task it should be done) when an order is manually opened and there is no way how we can "mark" an order (once an order is opened its magic number or comment field - that could possible be used for "marking" - can not be changed or set to different value) that it should be used by the EA for the tasks described?

So, there are such issues that simply prevent a creation of an EA (due to restriction described above) that would work as you requested

regards

Mladen

mladen:
Hermo

For start : eClok works in a an endless loop (it is done so in order to make it work even when there are no ticks - but that solution is not applicable to an EA that works with orders - there must be a tick before something is done on an order) and it completely prevents already the first step of what you described there

The rest has some other problems : for start - how to manage each order (since it is order based task it should be done) when an order is manually opened and there is no way how we can "mark" an order (once an order is opened its magic number or comment field - that could possible be used for "marking" - can not be changed or set to different value) that it should be used by the EA for the tasks described?

So, there are such issues that simply prevent a creation of an EA (due to restriction described above) that would work as you requested

regards

Mladen

Good afternoon mladen:

Thanks for the clarification.

Have you any solution similar to what you requested to facilitate trade.

I thank you in advance.

Best regards.

Hermo

Hello all,

I have a problem with Corridor SSA normalized End-pointed and SSA normalized end pointed, they use 100% of the cpu. Note that I'm on Mac and I use Wine to run Metatrader.

Help me please.

Regards

Trimmed Estimators

Hi Mladen,

Sorry to trouble you again... It's me & my investigation of statistical properties again = Danggg. Is it possible if you could code a Trimmed Absolute Deviation from the Mean & a Trimmed True Range using the below attached "SQ 2.01" indicator format? I know that the trimmed method isnt efficient as compared to the other methods but at least it makes for less computational power and easier coding. The exact implementation format (for instance in % trim format or instead in data sample size number trim format) etc etc as you see fit.

Thanks thanks!

Truncated mean - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yours sincerely,

Wintersky

Files:

R s t l

HELLO MLADEN AND MR TOOLS,

I want to create an R S T L indicator with the exact parameters used for it inside this indicator,kindly assist to create one ( WITHOUT THE FATL, RFTL AND SATL parameters and buffers ), many thanks in advance.

Files:

winner246:
HELLO MLADEN AND MR TOOLS, I want to create an R S T L indicator with the exact parameters used for it inside this indicator,kindly assist to create one ( WITHOUT THE FATL, RFTL AND SATL parameters and buffers ), many thanks in advance.

Here you go. It is rstl only now. The rest of the code is taken out of the indicator

Files:

Hello mladen,

thank you very much for your prompt response,its well appreciated.

rayphua:
Hi Mladen, I believe the attached indicated was made by you. I would like to have a version that shows candles instead of bars. Can you kindly have that done for me, thank you very much in advance. Raymond

Hi Mladen, a gentle reminder to the above request, thank you!

rayphua:
Hi Mladen, a gentle reminder to the above request, thank you!

Raymond

I was convinced that I posted it

Anyway, here it is : candles instead of bars

Reason: