Requests & Ideas - page 203

mladen:
Hermo Do you have a source code for SL-TP_move-by-mouse EA?

Buenos dias:

Good morning:

Hello mladen.

I do not have the source code of this EA.

You can not do anything without the source code?

Best regards.

Hermo:
Buenos dias:

Good morning:

Hello mladen.

I do not have the source code of this EA.

You can not do anything without the source code?

Best regards.

Hermo

I can not change anything in ex4 file

mladen:
Hermo I can not change anything in ex4 file

Good afternoon mladen:

I found this code on the net, I tried and it works just the ex4 that I attach, I hope this code works for you.

Any further questions please get in touch.

Regards mladen

Files:

Hermo:
Good afternoon mladen:

I found this code on the net, I tried and it works just the ex4 that I attach, I hope this code works for you.

Any further questions please get in touch.

Regards mladen

Hermo

Unfortunately that is a decompiled code. As I stated in some occasions, I don't do to others what I would not like that the others do to me, and for that reason I do not use nor do I change anything in decompiled code(s). Sorry

Mladen

mladen:
Hermo

Unfortunately that is a decompiled code. As I stated in some occasions, I don't do to others what I would not like that the others do to me, and for that reason I do not use nor do I change anything in decompiled code(s). Sorry

Mladen

Mladen Understood, I share your opinion.

I know that was a decompiled code, I have no programming knowledge.

My question now, is if you could create a new code with the characteristics that I explain in the first post of this topic. https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179807/page135

I appreciate your antencion beforehand.

mladen:
Hermo

Mladen

Hi, Mladen! May be this will make sense ...? It's not decompiled ( if I'm not mistaken... It's made by KIMiv)

Best regards, Mikhael.

Files:

Hermo:
Mladen Understood, I share your opinion.

I know that was a decompiled code, I have no programming knowledge.

My question now, is if you could create a new code with the characteristics that I explain in the first post of this topic. https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179807/page135

I appreciate your antencion beforehand.

Excuse my English, I will try to detail you exactly what I would like to have if possible:

EA Details I would like to have:

As I said in the first post of this topic I would like to join two EAs

eClock + (Target Profit Management - Stop Loss - Trailing Stop)

Parameters:

eClock (like this is perfect)

+

(Profit Target Management - Stop Loss - Trailing Stop)

EA Automatically adapts to 4 and 5 digits brokers. It works on all MT4 brokers.

Working with ECN broker and Market Marker.

Magic number internally self-created. Works in differents pairs interferes others without EA.

Switch ON / OFF for each function Independently.

ShowInfo. Set it to false, Allows turn off all the text, but it still runs in the background.

Account Type:

* If you account is micro September AccountIsMicro = true.

* If you account is mini or standard September AccountIsMicro = false.

They had the option once placed the order and launched the Stop Loss takeprofit and they can be moved with the mouse. I attached a new EA that performs that function and that includes how many points are in the order of entry for both the takeprofit as the Stop Loss, it seems a very good improvement. I hope that is not decompilada, only the attached as an example: (ManualSL-TP_EA)

Expert name: eClock + SL_TP_TLS Control

-StopLoss and Takeprofit Control-

Automatic SL: true or false

Stoploss: 50 (in points)

Automatic TP: true or false

Takeprofit: 50 (in points)

-Trailing StopControl-

Automatic TLS: true or false

TrailingStop: 20 (in points)

-Other-

AccountIsMicro: true or false

ECN: true or false

ShowInfo: true or false

Any improvement you can add will be greatly appreciated.

I pray that any questions you have to contact me, the language in these cases plays a trick.

Thank you very much in advance mladen.

Regards

Hermo

Files:

Mikhael Pankov:
Hi, Mladen! May be this will make sense ...? It's not decompiled ( if I'm not mistaken... It's made by KIMiv) Best regards, Mikhael.

Mikhael

You are correct - that is indeed an original code. Will check if they correspond

Thanks

PS: Hermo, can you check it too?

rayphua:
Hi Mladen, Revisiting my earlier request to have different colors when the signal line is increasing or decreasing, i know you had said that we don't have enough buffers. If this was important enough, what part of the indicator can you suggest reducing a buffer or two to accomodate this color change request? Please help, thanks.

Kindly consider, Mladen, thanks.

mladen:
Mikhael

You are correct - that is indeed an original code. Will check if they correspond

Thanks

PS: Hermo, can you check it too?

Good afternoon:

Right, corresponding to the first file that you attach to the post ex4.

Thanks to all for the help.

A big hug.

Reason: