Requests & Ideas - page 157

Hull parabolic x 2 histo ....

Daniel

Done some chopping and as far as I was testing it, all works as it should Try it out

As of enjoying the summer : where I live it was +40 centigrade in shade the day before yesterday. Not even a swim in the lake nearby saves me. I am calling gods to make winter now

dakiki:
Dear Mladen,

Would it be possible to please have a histogram of the attached indicator with an alarm option (would be great if the alert message also says for which timeframe chart the alert applies to)

Thank you very much and hope you are enjoying the summer!

Daniel

Thanks a lot Mladen,

We are instead having a rather chilly summer up here on the ''Top of the World'' as they call St Moritz

Daniel

T 3 Itrend

Hello Mldaden,

Its me again - the histogram man , but there is simply no better way to evaluate any indicator.

Would it be possible to make the attached one into a histogram with an alarm that shows the timeframe of the chart it applies to?

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Daniel

T3 iTrend histo version ...

Daniel

Here you go

dakiki:
Hello Mldaden,

Its me again - the histogram man , but there is simply no better way to evaluate any indicator.

Would it be possible to make the attached one into a histogram with an alarm that shows the timeframe of the chart it applies to?

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Daniel
Files:

brax64:
Nodp53 kindly request this template and so I'm publishing here for anybody might like it...

In the zip file you'll find all the necessary to replicate my template; few notes:

• unzip and install in your windows/font folder the "Anonymous" font (is a fixed width font that I use in several indicators included in this template)
  • the CSS v1.0.5 indicator (Currency Slope Strenght kindly supplied by MrTools), is a cpu hog; I strongly suggest to use max bar parameter set at 500 max; MrTools is still looking on it if will be possible make it "cpu friendly"; I did some fix here and there but still need to be "tweaked" a bit!! Secondly you need to keep in mind that it's core is the TMA centered, so it recalculate (it's smoothed by ATR so the effect is reduced but still does) I strongly advice you DO NOT use in signaling mode and DO NOt use on time frames below 1H.
  • All the others indicators are easy to understand; I use this template to trade off supports and resistances, so I can't tell you "fixed rules" on how to use it...

As this is part of the advanced elite section, will be really appreciated if you guys do not share with all the world this stuff... Thank you for your cooperation!!

If any doubt or questions feel free to drop me a line

Kindest Regards

Many thanks Brax64. Does this mean your no longer trading Renko? I never had much luck trading Renko myself.

Thanks again

Ish

ismael360:

Anyone have or seen this indi in action. If not can someone make it?

This indi looks to show flat areas as well as points of entry.

These are two Moving Average's with variable types (SMA, EMA, SMMA, LWMA), and binding to the price of (O, C, L, H, MD, TP, WGHC), crossed with a volatility indicator of ATR. In the input parameters passed the 'threshold' - the distance between the MA in pips, dropping below which the plot will be fletovym. But not only this parameter affects the sensitivity. For older FFs can be sent in the course of the multiplier APR. The same indicator can be used to search for points of entry or confirmation of entry at the intersection of the two MA. In a fully customizable display appearance. The graph can be due to unload option off rendering of MA, then the graph you will see only fletovye sites.

So what do you think Mladen. Do you think you can some how make one of these double Moving Averages. I tried to buy from the only site that has it but the site is defective and won't let you buy it.

So if you can't do it then I guess that's it. But if you can't its ok. Just let me know.

Ish

Need to know more about how they are calculated

Will try to find the formula, or, if someone else has the math formula itself, please post it. The "proximity" formula is unlikly the one since in that case it would have to make a "jump" when the values of the 2 averages are closer than some predefined distance value

ismael360:
So what do you think Mladen. Do you think you can some how make one of these double Moving Averages. I tried to buy from the only site that has it but the site is defective and won't let you buy it.

So if you can't do it then I guess that's it. But if you can't its ok. Just let me know.

Ish

Im not sure how it caculates. but I and Im sure everyone else would rather have a Mladen version more anyway. One that was made the way Mladen would prefer it should be made. To tell you the truth If I could find this indi I would simple post it and then ask if you could make your version.

But yeah I sure wish I had more insight on how the formula works.

but I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Ish

Sometimes I am flattered with the confidence you guys have in me ... but ...

Let me try to explain on an example completely different from technical analysis which is much, much simpler than some calculations in TA. Let us suppose we have a number and let it be 100. Now, on how many way can the following equitation be solved : a + b = 100. If you take just positive numbers, not so many. But if you add negative numbers as a possibility to that equitation too, than the answer is : infinite combinations. And since the task was to solve the a and the b, it is not uniquely solvable - ie no way to know what is some combination in somebodies mind

It somewhat resembles to the problem of looking at the chart and trying to ques what is the way some indicator is calculated, except that it is even more combinations (if it is possible to have more than infinity ). Without knowing the math, it is simply not going to be possible. Not even to Stephen Wolfram

So, if I find the math model, I will make it. If not, than I simply can not

ismael360:
Im not sure how it caculates. but I and Im sure everyone else would rather have a Mladen version more anyway. One that was made the way Mladen would prefer it should be made. To tell you the truth If I could find this indi I would simple post it and then ask if you could make your version.

But yeah I sure wish I had more insight on how the formula works.

but I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Ish

mladen:
Sometimes I am flattered with the confidence you guys have in me ... but ...

Let me try to explain on an example completely different from technical analysis which is much, much simpler than some calculations in TA. Let us suppose we have a number and let it be 100. Now, on how many way can the following equitation be solved : a + b = 100. If you take just positive numbers, not so many. But if you add negative numbers as a possibility to that equitation too, than the answer is : infinite combinations. And since the task was to solve the a and the b, it is not uniquely solvable - ie no way to know what is some combination in somebodies mind

It somewhat resembles to the problem of looking at the chart and trying to ques what is the way some indicator is calculated, except that it is even more combinations (if it is possible to have more than infinity ). Without knowing the math, it is simply not going to be possible. Not even to Stephen Wolfram

So, if I find the math model, I will make it. If not, than I simply can not

I understand. Welp If if theres anyone who could have any idea of what the math model could be or where to find it. Im sure it would be you. If not then I am almost positive this idea of this indicator is a loss.

Good luck. I hope your able to find it.

Ish

Reason: