Requests & Ideas - page 129

Ac/ao

hello mladen, mr tools Is there an updated AC and AO [accelerator oscillator,and awesome oscillator] around here with all the bells and whistles? I haven't seen one in here if one can assist me in my search which has come up vain so far,I will be truly grateful thanks

Maxwell10:
hello mladen, mr tools Is there an updated AC and AO [accelerator oscillator,and awesome oscillator] around here with all the bells and whistles? I haven't seen one in here if one can assist me in my search which has come up vain so far,I will be truly grateful thanks

Hello Maxwell,

Maxwell posted a version but quickly remembered AO is just same as 5 by 34 period Macd and AC is just a 5 by 34 osma, Mladen posted an Osma a post or 2 above.

Thanks

Hey mr tools thanks for the enlightment I never knew that, now what about the money flow index not sure if chakin is the same as one in metatrader, is the way that indy calculated worth doing over and is there one around here thanks

Awsome Oscillator + HD

Hello Mladen,

I was also wondering if there is any update to the standard Awsome Oscillator. Please see attached here a version that also shows hidden divergencies well.

Thank you and best

Daniel

Files:
ao.mq4  12 kb

New formula

Not sure if this is worth doing something with I found this formula laying around somewhere can this be incorporated into an existing indy or made anew perhaps

Files:
formula.jpg  6 kb

Maxwell10

That is what is usually called a "raw stochastic" (if you set the "slowing" parameter in the built in metatrader stochastic to 1, you are going to get exactly that calculation). Sometimes it is also called a minl-max normalization, but that name is rarely used

Maxwell10:
Not sure if this is worth doing something with I found this formula laying around somewhere can this be incorporated into an existing indy or made anew perhaps

Thanks

thanks for clarification,you would've known already,here I was,swearing it was something new!

Multi TimeFrame Heiken Ashi

Mladen

I've gone through the forum for existing Heiken Ashi indicators, but couldn't match anything that would suit my research. Kindly request you to program a MTF Heiken Ashi indicator as below. I've attached a picture for referrence.

1. As seen in the picture, the indicator should plot the HA candle status (Square Red or Green Box) of the current and 2x or 4x of the current time frame . For instance, if the indicator is put on a 15 min chart, it should automatically plot for 15, 60 and 240. On a 30 min chart - 30,60,240 (When 4x not a valid TF, plot for 2x)

2. Have the option of "choosable symbol" to specify the pair to be plotted. On a EURUSD chart, if indicator is attached with "choosable symbol" option set to USDCHF, then the indicator should plot for USDCHF pair (current + 2 higher TFS). If none specified, defaults to the chart being attached.

Please, can you kindly code this indicator. Thanks in advance.

Files:
hamtf30.gif  19 kb

Adaptive Volatility Based Envelope

Hello Mladen,

I was wondering whether an adaptive volatility based envelope could be made according to what is being descriped from page 57 in the 2012 edition of IFTA (intern Federation of Technical Analysts) Journal.

I wanted to attach the journal here but it tells me the file is too large. Could I email it to you then instead if you do not have it already?

Thank you very much and have a nice Sunday,

Daniel

I read that article and it's quite interesting, attached the extract from the IFTA journal. If will be possible to have this indi available will be really appreciated!

Thanks dakiki to point it out.

Regards

dakiki:
Hello Mladen,

I was wondering whether an adaptive volatility based envelope could be made according to what is being descriped from page 57 in the 2012 edition of IFTA (intern Federation of Technical Analysts) Journal.

I wanted to attach the journal here but it tells me the file is too large. Could I email it to you then instead if you do not have it already?

Thank you very much and have a nice Sunday,

Daniel
Reason: