Requests & Ideas - page 16

altoronto

Try this one out

Checked it on a 5 digit broker (IBFX) and it seems to work OK. Places orders at right prices (where you move the line), stops placing new orders as soon as a regular order is entered, deletes the opposite pending order in case when a pending order is fulfilled, and stop loss and take profit seem to be OK

PS: in order to avoid duplicate posts, deleted the post from the elite indicators thread

regards

mladen

altoronto:
Mladen, is it possible to fix attached script for 5 digit broker?

oco_visual.mq4

Thank you in advance.
Files:

Thank you Mladen, I'll try it today, as I said many times, you rock !!

Can a simple ea be created for this indicator?

Hi.

If possible, then I'd like the same choices in Inputs that are on the regular indicator. In addition, a place where I could put progressive lot sizes. This would function for the ea to see the next lot size if the previous buy or sell was closed at a loss. The rule for exit is upon the next buy or sell signal exit current position whether gain or loss. Any time frame and any pair would be possible with this ea.

Thank you.

chris1010:
Hi.

If possible, then I'd like the same choices in Inputs that are on the regular indicator. In addition, a place where I could put progressive lot sizes. This would function for the ea to see the next lot size if the previous buy or sell was closed at a loss. The rule for exit is upon the next buy or sell signal exit current position whether gain or loss. Any time frame and any pair would be possible with this ea.

Thank you.

This might be a start it just uses Jurik Hi Lo Channel but if wanted 2 different timeframes been using hilotf2 for trend higher timeframe direction and a m15 cross for trigger but if you put both same timeframe should work similar to how you are wanting.

Do you think you will have the opportunity to help me with this Mladen??

If you donth have the time? I understand

Halvard

halvardu:
Hi Mladen!

I was wondering if its possible to make a news reader like the one in picture?

It only shows the news for that currency pair that you are trading, so its easy to see if you are not trading against the news. In the picture I took the news for next week on USD-CHF.

Do you think it can be done?

Regards

Halvard

chris1010:
Hi.

Thank you.

Chris per your PM this may be more so what you are looking for!

Regards

malden, mtrtools or anyone else who might like to help out here,

Could this ea be modified please so that it contains single macd and rsi?

In addition, could it be modified please so that it has "move stop to breakeven" as an option for stop loss?

Thank you., Chris

Files:

Chris

Here is a simplification : single MACD and RSI

As of break even : try setting the Range.trailingStopto some "reasonable" value (to prevent immediate close when the stop loss is moved close to order open price - 0.5 of a 4 hour range seems safe enough on most symbols) and set Range.lockProfitto some small number if you want (0.0001 for example, just make it different from 0, then at least some profit will be locked) and it will move the stop loss to order open price +- (depending on order type) * calculated range (that is why I said to use a small number - it uses range and not pips or points)

Let me know if this does the job as you expect it

regards

Mladen

chris1010:
malden, mtrtools or anyone else who might like to help out here,

Could this ea be modified please so that it contains single macd and rsi?

In addition, could it be modified please so that it has "move stop to breakeven" as an option for stop loss?

Thank you., Chris
Files:
macdrsi.mq4  20 kb

mladen, Thank you!

One more mod if it is not too much trouble. Could you please add CCI and Stochastics to this ea where I could turn them on or off as filters in Inputs? I'd like to be able to turn MACD and RSI on and off as well. In other words, if MACD level is x and RSI level is x and CCI level is x and Sto level is x then buy or sell. This way I could select which indicator is on or off. I could tell the ea what to do with the indicators that are on when that are at a certain level.

Thank you.

EA Please

Hi

Please make an EA of the attached indicator.

Settings:

Default Settings

(I have already hard coded my required settings into the indicator)

TimeFrame : H1

Pair: EURUSD

Lot Size: 0.1

Features for StopLoss, TakeProfit and Trailing Stop are required.

Entry is based on the bullish or Bearish signal from the Indicator and Exit is based on TP or SL.

Thanks

Umesh

Files:
candle_ichi.mq4  58 kb
Reason: