Ocean theory based indicators - page 5

Mladen

I was thinking about having a view over a longer period of time, see the trends going to say longer time (try to use the ocn ocn & nmc2 nmc ... .... in H1, with a trend towards longer time Using Dynamic ocn in H4), so I asked the indicator "Dynamic ocn mtf ....." to perform with the help of ocn nmc & SD hist & ocn nmc2 & SD hist, make the buy / sale depending on the trend of the indicator "Dynamic ocn mtf ..."

I hope you'll understand me, and sorry if I disturbed in any way , ... I have great respect for work of all of this website.

You make a good work width all this indicators & Mrtools width all systems and this indicators, and newdigital width all this testing......Thanks

bebeshel:
Mladen,

not if you've seen this message or not ... or if you can make .... or if you have time ... if you can tell me, and more and less as time??, sorry for the insistence, but when someone puts an item on the web. I think it is better than receiving a solution .. pozitiva or negative and positive if more or less how long it's going to do??

Mladen could you make this indicators :

"Dynamic zone ocn nmc2 & ocn mas" - mtf( time frame)

And if you could make this indicators : " ocn nmc & SD hist.mq4 " & this "ocn nmc2 & SD hist.mq4 " con bands volatility ?

Thanks, ...for all

Mladen,

I understand you are a man possessed of extraordinary patience

S

mtf thrusts, nmm baskets & other uses

btw, good catch on the missing passed parameter - thanks! I can't believe I didn't see that! oh yeah I can...

Did you read Jim Sloman's ebook? If not, from what source did you take your indicator work?

In the ebook, JS discusses several uses of the indicators as well as throwing out teasers about further studies.

Do you have any further plans for this theory?

Regardless, are you open to discussion, requests and/or suggestions about how to best apply this technology?

If you read the book and millions of calculations notwithstanding (for btx and others), have you considered taking a swing at his Pro level indicators (assuming you know about that part of his offering)?

For example, from the ebook...

"Like OceanIndexes, NMM numbers are always directly comparable

across markets and across timeframes using different scales or time units.

For example, NMM's computed across a timescale of minutes could be

directly compared with NMM's using a timescale of weeks or months.

This is also a rich motherlode for those willing to explore it."

Not only mtf but multiple buffers as well?

Sloman speaks to multiple timeframes and using Fibonacci progressions of periods (e.g., 1,3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34 periods) to visualize building trends.

Was this part of your plan for future work on this subject?

Files:
ocn_multi.png  103 kb

I was checking on Jim Sloman's site a little while back and noticed he had upgraded his system. I'm curious if anyone knows what he's basing the STX with shadow and BTX trend formulations on. They look interesting.

mtf?

Mladen: do you have time to add mtf to some of the core indicators for evaluation, say ndx, nmm, nmr and nxc? Thanks.

mtf

mrtools:
Here's the one's you mentioned, added alerts for the overbought and oversold, and cross of zero lines for the other 2.

mtf = many thanks for_all_that!

Hi

Is it possible to get the fast smoothed ocean nma modified to change colour based on its direction and to place an arrow on the chart when it changes direction?

thanks in advance, Caprica

that is just awesome. thanks !!!!!

hi mrtools,

could you please tell me what kind of band-indicator you have attached on the price chart?

thank you and best regards,

mike

mrtools:
Here's the one's you mentioned, added alerts for the overbought and oversold, and cross of zero lines for the other 2.
Files:
ocean.gif  30 kb
Reason: