[REQ] Compile these Ocean BTX & BTX2 MT4 indicators (UDC)

Does anyone have the know how to compile these two indicators? errors are preventing it loading in MT4

Ideally I was trying to find UDC but doesn't look like he's been active in years =[

Files:

django427:

Does anyone have the know how to compile these two indicators?

errors are preventing it loading in MT4

1. You open the file in the Editor and compile them.
  2. Do you really expect an answer? There are no mind readers here and our crystal balls are cracked. What errors?

The indicator won't compile, I'm unsure if its errors in the code or if the new builds of mt4 since have made it incompatiable.

To be fair I just rather hoping UDC was still around, I understand what I'm asking is probally impossible.

Those indicators where his mt4 translations of the ocean BTX by Jim Sloman

django427:

Does anyone have the know how to compile these two indicators? errors are preventing it loading in MT4

Ideally I was trying to find UDC but doesn't look like he's been active in years =[

Corrected.

Compiler bug fixed. To work alone

The "OBP1Lock32x.dll" file is needed.

Inside the code

double jma (double & input [], double & output [], int shift)

{

series = input [shift];

expression has been changed to the following.

double jma (double & asinput [], double & output [], int shift)

{

series = asinput [shift];

Files:

Thanks so much for the response! 

I've uploaded the OBP1Lock32x.dll file

I can get the indicators to run in MT4 now thanks to you, but I can't get them to display the data even with OBP1lock32x.dll in the libraries folder.

Would you have any idea on a solution for this?

OBP1lock32x.dll

https://gofile.io/d/aECZEy

I owe you for the assistance! do you have paypal?

Gofile
  • gofile.io
Gofile is a free and anonymous file-sharing platform. You can store and share data of all types (files, images, music, videos etc...). There is no limit, you download at the maximum speed of your connection and everything is free.
Reason: