Doing some more experimenting

As soon as that is done, the display types will be done too

Ok, sure

Thanks

mladen:

Doing some more experimenting

As soon as that is done, the display types will be done too

Dearest MLADEN,

it looks like some thing new or some different idea came in your sensor/radar concerning ocean indicators,and i know when some thing like this came in your thoughts,it stuck/glued in your head,it never goes off easily till you solved it in a pretty way ...... if i am not too much wrong ...... good news,especially for me, regards

RSI nma made yo be multi time frame : rsi__nma_1_2.mq4

Files:
rsi_nma_1.png  100 kb

mladen:
RSI nma made yo be multi time frame : rsi__nma_1_2.mq4

Dearest MLADEN,

so much thanks for mtf ver of rsi nma,looking pretty.same as ocean should be.:)

regards

Also stochastic + nma made multi time frame : stochastic__nma_1_1.mq4

Files:
sto.png  101 kb

mladen:
Also stochastic + nma made multi time frame : stochastic__nma_1_1.mq4

Dearest MLADEN,

many many thanks for this addition to nma stoch,looking great,we have a lot to play and experiment with ocean new series,all because of your kind attentions.

regards

mladen:
Here is a cci that can use nma as a filter (uper in the example), or can use nma as a smoothing method (lower in the example picture) : cci__nma.mq4

PS: Frankly, I am a bit surprised wit the nma smoothed version (take a closer look of it, and you shall see why)

PPS: to turn the nma of, set the nma period to <=1 (in that case this is a simple cci)

Hi Mladen, could you please add alerts on colour change, and zero cross + Arrows. Thanks

Jozy:

Hi Mladen, could you please add alerts on colour change, and zero cross + Arrows. Thanks

Jozy

I would like to find a smoother version without adding lag first (in order to avoid some false signals)

mladen:

Jozy

I would like to find a smoother version without adding lag first (in order to avoid some false signals)

That would be great.

One related question Mladen. I would like to be able to modify these indicators such as Kahlers (am a great fan) so they generate a signal on level crossing such as zero or OB/OS levels with some indicators. I have tried without success working with a software you probably know as EABuilder. Sometimes I feel it is too much bother to you guys to ask for assistance for every thing. Is there an acceptable solution to this?

Best regards

Jozy:

That would be great.

One related question Mladen. I would like to be able to modify these indicators such as Kahlers (am a great fan) so they generate a signal on level crossing such as zero or OB/OS levels with some indicators. I have tried without success working with a software you probably know as EABuilder. Sometimes I feel it is too much bother to you guys to ask for assistance for every thing. Is there an acceptable solution to this?

Best regards

jozy,

you are right,really some times i too,feel ashamed of asking too much and again and again and for every thing,also knowing with,that a lot of persons needs for asking for all kind help and they are only two persons dealing with all this with a broad mind,their greatness.......but we have no other way,as to my satisfaction,i only trust on their words as they had a 20/30 years experience with extreme foresight wisdom ...............

any way here is one site http://www.iexpertadvisor.com/. there are a lot of sites offering such thing but i found this one nice,they offering a software kind thing that will possibly help to all our needs if we know how to use it,i am their member since long and reading and trying to understand how to use,still learning but i found it nice and useful,what i understand they keep update their software with all latest needs and requirements of the day and noticed every thing with micro eye.they offer trials too and not so costly,affordable....it is not a kind of Ad but just a info help.

regards

Reason: