Ocean theory based indicators - page 10

Dear Mladen

I'd like to know whether the ocn nma indicator re-painting or not. If not, kindly would you mind having a histo colored version of this indicator ?

Thank you in advance and your effort is always appreciated.

Best Regards,

khaliddxd

Nma 2.01

This would be the nma 2 version with color changes on slope direction change

Files:

Mladen

Thank you a lot dear

Regards,

Khaliddxd

I want to apologize in advance for my English

I'm reading and learning a lot from you.

I see indicator with dots in the picture. Is he related to the attached indicator

dasssi:
I want to apologize in advance for my English

I'm reading and learning a lot from you.

I see indicator with dots in the picture. Is he related to the attached indicator

Hi Dasssi, sorry for my late response, if I remember correctly the indicator probably was Labtrend v 4.02 you can find it elite section here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178426 post #234.

This is ocn nxc jsmooth with slope divergence, the indicator will draw the linear divergence channels on the chart and separate window.

Ocean nma fast 2

This is the ocean nma fast 2 indicator in which proprietary smoothing is used for pre and pos smoothing (both can be applied or any combination of the two can be used - it all depends on parameters). It is smoother than the original and since it is smoother slope coloring makes sense as a kind of current trend direction identifier

PS: if used for trend finding out, I think that, as with any indicator, higher time frames are recomended (at least 1 hour chart in my opinion)

Files:

khaliddxd

None of the ocean series indicator repaints, so you can use them freely in signaling modes.

Will make version with slope colors

khaliddxd:
I'd like to know whether the ocn nma indicator re-painting or not. If not, kindly would you mind having a histo colored version of this indicator ?

Thank you in advance and your effort is always appreciated.

Best Regards,

khaliddxd

Been fooling with super smoother these days and then remembered this old thread

Now what one has to know about ocean series indicators is that almost every indicator in the series uses TEMA in one form or another (for smoothing or filtering data). TEMA is good for that since it has a very low lag. My question was what would happen if I replace TEMA with super smoother of the same length. And here is the first result : it is a super smoother version of NDX (from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179737 ) Upper is the "regular" version lower is the super smoother version

As it is obvious even with same calculation length there is no lag at all in super smoother version and it is much, much smoother, so it seems that it is doing some good to that indicator if we use super smoother in it

Files:

mladen,

Would it be possible and helpful to take the dynamic zone ocn nmm & ocn mas indicator and add the super smoother 1 or 2 to it?? Thanks so much for all your help on the forum.

traderdp

David

Reason: