TickScalper EA - page 19

I've been running Blessing 3 live for a while but I have to say that TickScalper actually seems more consistent, at least in backtest. It may even be "safer", if it's possible to be really "safe" with a martingale system LOL.

I may try it out with small lot sizes to get a feel for its performance.

According to the Blessing ...

Check this post: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176044/page2

For my understanding - Blessing is similar with Frank EA:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176044/page2

Martingale.

This TickScalper is the scalper itself. Martingale (in this TickScalper EA) is used as an option: instead of stoploss lossing - you will have the next trade with more bigger lot size.

So, it is just an option in this EA (TickScalper).

Besides, this EA is performing very good for EURGBP since January this year on same account: 3,000.

And this EURGBP pair was consider as dangerous pair by many scalping traders ...

So, if this EA survived with good condition and with good ROI 370% (annual forecasting grow is 11,113 from 3,000) so it is very good.

Besides, it is not a scalper in "broker's understanding". I mean: it should not be any problem with the broker because of the scalping.

And it is working on ECN etc.

I am not promoting. I am telling what I see from my Metatrader.

I also found that EURGBP performed most reliably but USDCHF seemed pretty good to.

I have a small live account where I can try this; I understand I might blow up but it's OK. I'll just trade 0.01 lot size on EURGBP and see how it does...

Updated statement for 3.44 version.

More safe settings.

M1 timeframe.

EURGBP.

===============

All the versions: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176044/page3

Version #3.44 with the settings: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179720/page8

Updated statement for 3.44 version.

More safe settings.

M1 timeframe.

EURGBP.

===============

All the versions: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176044/page3

Version #3.44 with the settings: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179720/page8

Hi Newdigital.

Dear Newdigital,

1. Where can I download the version V3.44? and pre-set files?

2. Which pairs do you recommend testing this EA on? Eurgbp? and what other pairs? According to your live testing?

3. Does the fixed spread or fluctuating spread have great effects on results of this EA? And what is maximum spread recommended for this EA to be still profitable on Eurgbp?

+ Is it possible to have Hidden Take-profit and Hidden Stop Loss so that we can prevent from being hunt stop loss by some bad brokers?

4. If I use it on testing on IBFX (Gmt = 0), what trading hours should I have to change to on Inputs?

5. How do you think about using this EA on several pairs all together or on separate pairs such as: Eurgbp, etc? Which option is more profitable with lower drawdown from your live testing?

Thanks for your advice and information.

Regards,

James

1. See my previous post for the links (in the end of the post).

2. I am using EURGBP. I recommend to use 1 pair only.

Or 2, no more. Not volatile pairs.

3. In my settings - I set MaxSpread to 0 to trade on any spread. But you can use this limitation of you want.

Hidden tp and sl?

It will not be difficult but the problem is the following: if your metatrader will be disconnected from the broker's server (and it is very often case, especially for Alpari broker) - so you will lose the trade and may be the loss.

I am not recommending to use hidden.

4. As I said - 1 or 2 pairs, no more.

About max floating drawdown, as I see - it was about 300 dollars in 10th of March, and about 400 dollars in 1st of February. It is for EURGBP 1 pair:

I am not recommending to use it with many pairs because as you see from the image above: ROI = 380% in case on initial deposit = 3,000; and ROI = 1154% in case of initial deposit = 1,000. Means: Annual Forecast grow is 11,570 dollars. With 1,000: Annual Forecast grow = 11,570. And with initial deposit 3,000: With 1,000: Annual Forecast grow = 11,570.

But I am recommending to have more then 1,000 anyway because as you see - max lot size was 1.28.

As to me - so I pair only.

Because martingalke + scalping is very risky case by definition (because of the nature of the trading system itself).

Files:

Please explain further, as it is not clear enough. Thanks

Dear Newdigital,

Thanks for your information.

But I am confused about your explanations of Annual grow forecast:

1. Do you mean that with initial capital of 3000usd, and this EA trades multi pairs, the annual grow forecast is around 380% ROI.

2. And with initial capital of 1000usd, and this EA trades only 1 pair like Eurgbp, the annual grow forecast is around 1154%?

In addition to Eurgpb pair, which other 2 pairs that you have forward-tested on live or demo accounts with good results and low drawdown?

Please tell me 2 additional pairs. Thanks.

How do you think about EURCHF and CHFJPY ? Do you see that CHFJPY is a non-volatile pair ?

Does this EA have Hedging? And does it follow FIFO rules and No Hedging?

+ About Max-spread, if I set it to be 4, does it mean that this EA will only place trades if the spread is 3 pips only, or it can place trades if spread is 4 pips?

Please advise.

+ Final question, Is Polyfit EA a scalper same like this EA?

Thanks a lot

Regards,

James

1. Do you mean that with initial capital of 3000usd, and this EA trades multi pairs, the annual grow forecast is around 380% ROI.

1 pair.

Because min lot size is 0.01 and max lot size was 1.28.

On my image - it is 1 pair.

It is difficult to trade many pairs simultaniously because max lot size 1.28. And it can be more ...

It is martingale.

2. And with initial capital of 1000usd, and this EA trades only 1 pair like Eurgbp, the annual grow forecast is around 1154%?

On my statement: initial deposit is 3,000, traded since 21st of january this year. Balance now: 5.425 and equity is 5.425 (1 trade is open with 0 pips up to now).

So, it is 2.425 dollars profit since January this year irrespective of 3,000 initial or 1,000 initial.

ROI calculation is based on initial deposit.

Less deposit - more ROI.

Because profit is same (Annual Forecast grow).

In addition to Eurgpb pair, which other 2 pairs that you have forward-tested on live or demo accounts with good results and low drawdown?

super more save settings:

- EURCHF - not good.

- EURUSD was good. May be better then EURGBP. Annual forecasting grow (profit for 1 year) is about 1,500.

- GBPUSD: not. Big drawdown.

- USDJPY: not - max lot size was more then 2.

- USDCHF: good (max lot size was 0.08 with drawdown about 300 dollars).

- EURGBP (with super more same settings) - it may be the best. But as I said on some my previous posts: less risky = more drawdown; more risky = less drawdown.

Risk is regulated by the settings (more save settings; super more save settings etc - see the other posts for the links). Example: EURUSD with super more save settings (very small risky) had about 900 dollars floating drawdown as a maximum (which is bad); but max lot size was 0.64 (what is good).

So, less risk = more drawdown = small max lot size.

More risk = small drawdown = big max lot size.

No risk = no drawdown = no money = no problem

Just an insinuation of the life ...

How do you think about EURCHF and CHFJPY ? Do you see that CHFJPY is a non-volatile pair ?

EURCHF was lossing for me.

I did not try CHFJPY.

Generally - all JPY pairs are not good to trade for this EA.

Does this EA have Hedging? And does it follow FIFO rules and No Hedging?

No hedge. I think - it is IBFX compatible.

+ About Max-spread, if I set it to be 4, does it mean that this EA will only place trades if the spread is 3 pips only, or it can place trades if spread is 4 pips?

I do not know sorry.

Because some brokers (most of them) are increasing the spread during the news time. So, they are telling about 4 but during the news - it can be 12 or more ...

You can see the spread for EURGBP for FxPro broker:

IBFX is having such as "floating spead" too. + Final question, Is Polyfit EA a scalper same like this EA?

Very different.

It is more complicated scalping with many versions.

And non-martingake version is the best for PolyfitScalping EA (martingale version is the best for Tick scalper - just to compare). So, those EAs are totally different.

Files:

Thanks, Newdigital. How about GMT settings for different brokers?

Hi Newdigital,

Thanks a lot for prompt and clearer explanation.

I just looked back a few pages but could not know how to change anything on Inputs with different brokers. Please kindly advise where to change if using different brokers with different GMT Time offset.

+ For example: With IBFX, GMT = 0. Do I need to change anything on Inputs? and what to change and how to change correctly?

+ Alpari, UK: GMT = 2. Do I need to change anything and what to change and how to change correctly?

+ FXDD, GMT = 3. How to change correctly?

+ Some brokers have GMT = -1 or -2, or -3. So, how to change in this case?

I will try to test this EA on Eurgbp and Eurusd to see how it will performs from different brokers.

Waiting for your explanations on settings for different GMT time.

Thanks a lot

Regards,

James

Reason: