Composite Fractal Behavior and its aplications - page 9

biddick:
Hi MrTools , Since both adx ADX/ DMI with Dr. Schaap's Rules for the Road to Profits and cfb are directional indis ,can you make ADX indicator adaptive with cfb like you did with WPR versions?Lets see if we can get something interesting, thanks

Hi Biddick,

Need 1 extra buffer to add the cfb to this Adx trying to find a version with less buffers, in the meantime maybe you can try Dmx on cfb nrp its multitimeframe with alerts on slope change.

Files:

cfb adaptive adx

This is Wilders Adx jurik smoothed, using cfb to make the adx length adaptive, using the Short and Long Limit, it is mtf with alerts, with the alerts going off if positive slope of adx and its greater than trigger level (set to 20 by default, but its changeable) and plus greater than minus for buy and plus less than minus for sell.

ps) Thanks Biddick for the idea.

Cfb channel stop added mtf and alerts.

Mrtools ; Mladen

Could you make this indicators " cfb adaptive macd jurik-mtf+alert+linesa.mq4 ".

Here you have the indicators " macd jurik " .

Thanks in advance.

Files:

Bebeshel, sorry didn't see your post but i'm not able to make cfb macd, you have a long period,short period, and sometimes a signal am only able to do 1 period.

This i know sure helps me, because sometime can't decide if cfb is sloping up or not, so made this version with lines and alerts. The blue lines mean there is a trend and red no trend, the alerts should sound when trend and when trend ends.

mrtools

I can find this 2 indicators , could you put on the web, ..." mtf Linear regression high low 20 periods, the arrows are 3 bar swing on mtf ",

Thanks

bebeshel:
I can find this 2 indicators , could you put on the web, ..." mtf Linear regression high low 20 periods, the arrows are 3 bar swing on mtf ", Thanks

Posted them here,

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

to me not advanced material not bad but think they both can be improved

cfb rsx jma cross

Cfb adaptive rsx-jma nrp . Rsx not smoothed with jma, but using guess you could call it an Jma smoothed with Rsx, anyway has multialerts for jurik and rsx cross, rsx slope, and rsx slope with jma cross.

Mrtools

Mr Tools, you might check this indicator, see why not "Plot Colour"? "

cfb_new_jurik_colour__mtf_alerts.mq4

Mrtools

Ok, i see it,...is for "diferent width 2 no 1".

Pc is to slow...

Reason: