Composite Fractal Behavior and its aplications - page 4

mrtools

May you tell, what version of "Forex TSD Calendar", do you have in the last pictures ?

mrtools

Thanks,

and the Blue Line, is it the price, no...?

bebeshel:
Thanks, and the Blue Line, is it the price, no...?

If you are asking about the on chart indicator then

blue line is wpr !

mrtools

May you put , the #....post or web. , width this indicators ??

Thanks

bebeshel:
May you put , the #....post or web. , width this indicators ?? Thanks

This thread post #40 and the news indicator from here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177102 post # 5!

TSD Calender

bebeshel:
May you tell, what version of "Forex TSD Calendar", do you have in the last pictures ?

version 1.5!

mrtools

Mrtools, could you explain us in few words the essential about the followings indicators from the next picture?

PS: I'm specialy interested in how we have to understand the indicators from the window of the price.

Thank you in advance.

Mrtools

PS: I mean how it "works"

bebeshel:
PS: I mean how it "works"

Best i can explain in few words is i like the chart version good for detecting trend ,reentries and also countertrend scalps, and the bands indicator in subwindow, use it for a possible oversold, overbought, and for me being more conservative in nature am using it with digital mtf bands, guess you could call it digital ma cross, wpr ma cross(the arrows),digital slope ,which seems always work in progress.

Files:

Seems i made a couple of mistakes in coding the version of cfb adaptive wpr smoothed with bands, hopefully this corrected version

Reason: