Composite Fractal Behavior and its aplications - page 6

mrtools ; Mladen

May you put line of this indicator : " rsx cfb adaptive dj new " , like in "RSI smoothed - mtf & alerts & lines"

bebeshel:
May you put line of this indicator : " rsx cfb adaptive dj new " , like in "RSI smoothed - mtf & alerts & lines"

Can you either post a picture or the RSI smoothed - mtf & alerts & lines so can understand exactly what you want?

mrtools

Here is the photo. Line like in "Smooth Step Stochastics"...Thanks

Files:

bebeshel:
Here is the photo. Line like in "Smooth Step Stochastics"...Thanks

o

Know your going to ask , the indicator is the same, but the name is different!

mrtools

Thanks, you were right, i have asked the name of indicators, ...,

could you make the change in EA, Jurik trend newsfilter dss-1 envelope with "VoltyStop_Channel_v2.2" the trend Jurik envelope is too close the price? to use an EA in M5, M15 is better to use the "VoltyStop_Channel _v2.2" as stop loss.

But the stop loss that is dynamic (changing with the change of volty)

Thanks again.

mrtools

Mmaybe, it is the same, but de "Rsx cfb adaptativ dj new" , give better moment tu buy/sell, I tested various combinations of "Cfb adaptive Rsx" but better rezultados with "Rsx cfb adaptativ dj new"

bebeshel:
Thanks, you were right, i have asked the name of indicators, ...,

could you make the change in EA, Jurik trend newsfilter dss-1 envelope with "VoltyStop_Channel_v2.2" the trend Jurik envelope is too close the price? to use an EA in M5, M15 is better to use the "VoltyStop_Channel _v2.2" as stop loss.

But the stop loss that is dynamic (changing with the change of volty)

Thanks again.

Do not see any added value in changing from jurik trend envelope to volty channel stop, there are enough different settings on jurik trend envelope, where you can make it almost identical to Volty channel stop,and included in the Ea and jurik trend envelope for that matter, you can change timeframe,upper and lower price,deviation, bars back etc. This means you may have to test the Ea to come up with settings similar.

Please Bebeshel i ask again this is cfb thread not the dynamic Ea thread if you want something please make your request in the proper thread, not where ever you feel like posting it.

Bebeshel

You are all over the place, man.

mrtools

Take into account what you said and thanks for the indicator.

no lines on mtf cfb rsx

Forgot to add verticalLinesVisible to multi timeframe call, these 2 work correctly.

Reason: